Sign in to follow this  
Arroyo fan

PAN AM GAMES

Hello people.

Look I opne this topic because I can't beleive that even though this event is not important to the USA(B-Ball wise) but USA you can do much better that than crappy team you always send to this event. It's obvious that your team would never send NBA players but HELLO you have much better players on NCAA beter than those wannabes

Like 99% of the team there don't have their "A" team but come they are representing a lot better than USA w/out their "A" team. So, you people complain so they send better B-Ball teams!!!

Hello people.

Look I opne this topic because I can't beleive that even though this event is not important to the USA(B-Ball wise) but USA you can do much better that than crappy team you always send to this event. It's obvious that your team would never send NBA players but HELLO you have much better players on NCAA beter than those wannabes

Like 99% of the team there don't have their "A" team but come they are representing a lot better than USA w/out their "A" team. So, you people complain so they send better B-Ball teams!!!

USA, lol...

On another note, it seems like the Puerto Rico national team has a decent future, Barea and "Bimbo" Carmona looked really good all tournament. Now if we could find better big man than Peter John Ramos we would be fine. Hopefully Ricky Sanchez gets better.

Tommorow is the Gold Medal Game... good luck to our team!

quote:
Copyright 2007 NBA Media Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved. No portion of NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. By accessing any information beyond this page, you agree to abide by the NBA.com Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Advertise on NBA.com | Career Opportunities

We got the silver with a very young team mainly because of Barea and an excellent defesive effort. The tournamnet coming soon in PR should be more competitive with stronger teams from all countries. Here Carlos and Barea for the first time will share the court.