Sign in to follow this  
Magic31

Don't point the finger at Darko!

It seems like after every game game you fans have to bash a player. Well the title says it all.

Just be happy that we are getting a W.

This victory was a group effort. People were passing, hustling and doing everything that they don't usually do. I can think of a couple of reasons why we won and not one of them has to do with Darko.

• 1) Garrity played his natural role.

2) AK47 played 20 min without attempting a shot.

3) Redick played and had decent numbers.

4) We didn't get killed by Utah's 3-point shooters. But I got scared when Okur hit those three's in the fourth.

5) Okur didn't know what was going on until the 4th. He was about as shocked as B. Hill.

6) Hill didn't miss EVERY shot. (that fits in with Darko just a bit.)

7) Hedo

8) Shooting pecentages

9) Dwight didn't pull a Shaq while on the charity line.

10) Hustle, passing, etc. The stuff I listed before.

Lets enjoy the victory and not wonder, what if Darko were playing. The poor kid probably feels terrible. I hope he tries to improve himself after this instead of sulking about it.

It seems like after every game game you fans have to bash a player. Well the title says it all.

Just be happy that we are getting a W.

This victory was a group effort. People were passing, hustling and doing everything that they don't usually do. I can think of a couple of reasons why we won and not one of them has to do with Darko.

• 1) Garrity played his natural role.

2) AK47 played 20 min without attempting a shot.

3) Redick played and had decent numbers.

4) We didn't get killed by Utah's 3-point shooters. But I got scared when Okur hit those three's in the fourth.

5) Okur didn't know what was going on until the 4th. He was about as shocked as B. Hill.

6) Hill didn't miss EVERY shot. (that fits in with Darko just a bit.)

7) Hedo

8) Shooting pecentages

9) Dwight didn't pull a Shaq while on the charity line.

10) Hustle, passing, etc. The stuff I listed before.

Lets enjoy the victory and not wonder, what if Darko were playing. The poor kid probably feels terrible. I hope he tries to improve himself after this instead of sulking about it.

Even if Darko had been playing poorly over the past few games he has still be playing better than his average. SO there shouldn't be anyone pointing their fingers at Darko for any of the losses.

Hopefully this is the only game Darko misses

Coach Hill is the main reason for the teams poor record his personal record as a coach is below .500.

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

i would like to know the real reason darko did not play. any answers? jacklj

Might be the only way Coach Hill could justify starting Battie over Darko to the rest of the team.

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

there was more to it than "spasms"

after a team ripping and all thats been goin on the last 2 days...something else had to have happened. same reason arroyo sat on the bench all night...thank god.

Hill only played what 8 players tonight. So what was the reason behind the others not getting minutes?

otis barking in hills ear behind closed doors. bogans, arroyo, darko..come on. thats some sort of message.

if it take only 8 players to win, fine.

im not bashing darko, but hey im sayin there is something more to his "spasms"

you cant put everyone on the inactive list

I'm just glad that it was back spasms and that Hill didn't just decide that Battie should start. I was so worried when I first saw that Battie was in the starting line up.