Sign in to follow this  
Jersey (old)

Will there be any more changes?

Okay i haven't posted for a long time but I still try and read posts whenever I have time.

I was a bit dissapointed draft time but understood that free agency was the teams oppurtunity to steer the team in the right direction.

I am glad that we have a big signing in Lewis and I really hope he does well. It was a lot of money but it is not from my pocket so what do I care, as long as at improves the magic.

I am sad that Darko as gone because I really though Otis's plan would of kept him and signed Lewis (& Wallace). You win some you lose some, thats just what you go through being a magic fan.

Sorry the Darko fans will be leaving the boards, although I never posted on the discussions I enjoyed learning more about the basketball following there.

But getting back to main point, what changes will Otis make next PF, SG evem PG?. I really hope we are able to add a big that can help defensively. I understand the conflict going on with JJ and Trevor, but between the both of them playing we wouldn't have the worse sg combo in the league especially as they will be improving game to game as they are so young.

I think Gorat would be a nice back up addition to the team, especially as what we have at the moment is not mouth watering.

I am really excited about names like Camby or Evans but what are the chances of it happening.

I really want to log on to NBA.com and see we have made another big move in some great trade or signing. With every passing day I am beginning to think we will end with with a team that will be missing the extra pieces that we should have made in free agency that we had the most money to spend.

I suppose in short, 'Will we make another move this offseason that makes a headline around the NBA ??

Okay i haven't posted for a long time but I still try and read posts whenever I have time.

I was a bit dissapointed draft time but understood that free agency was the teams oppurtunity to steer the team in the right direction.

I am glad that we have a big signing in Lewis and I really hope he does well. It was a lot of money but it is not from my pocket so what do I care, as long as at improves the magic.

I am sad that Darko as gone because I really though Otis's plan would of kept him and signed Lewis (& Wallace). You win some you lose some, thats just what you go through being a magic fan.

Sorry the Darko fans will be leaving the boards, although I never posted on the discussions I enjoyed learning more about the basketball following there.

But getting back to main point, what changes will Otis make next PF, SG evem PG?. I really hope we are able to add a big that can help defensively. I understand the conflict going on with JJ and Trevor, but between the both of them playing we wouldn't have the worse sg combo in the league especially as they will be improving game to game as they are so young.

I think Gorat would be a nice back up addition to the team, especially as what we have at the moment is not mouth watering.

I am really excited about names like Camby or Evans but what are the chances of it happening.

I really want to log on to NBA.com and see we have made another big move in some great trade or signing. With every passing day I am beginning to think we will end with with a team that will be missing the extra pieces that we should have made in free agency that we had the most money to spend.

I suppose in short, 'Will we make another move this offseason that makes a headline around the NBA ??

There's not a lot of room to move, at this point: 'Shard's contract, combined with extending Dwight (and probably extending Jameer), is going to cost us.

A trade involving Hedo, JJ (hope not), or any number of other players could be coming to fill that void at PF/C, but then again, we do have Fran if he decides to come over.

Dunno - I'm curious to see what happens myself.