Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Magic search for answers

If the player dosen't develop skill in the NBA, to me this indicates a lack of coaching.

There is little doubt that D12 is stronger, and faster, and can jump higher than everyone he plays against, talent is not the problem.

I am sure there are many coaches out there who would love to build a team around D12

For the record I think dwight's game as an individual has considerably improved, and when you watch these games many times Howard gets stuck with the turnover on the stat sheet when He makes a really good move, and the defensive player flops, or dosent bail out a teammate by catching a bullet passs from 2 feet away, to from an undersized guard who for somereason has left his feet with the ball and can't get a shot

Still we should expect a high amount of turnovers from him, he is young and developing an offensive identity. which is his only weak point. the lack of offensive identity, which in my opinion is developing as fast as any low post player I have ever seen, including Shaq.

I've been in denial the past few days. Otis had some strong words in that article. It sounds to me like Brian Hill's days are numbered and Otis is just a serial liar, which I should have come to grips with months ago.

Glad that Dwight isn't just sulking either, but kicking balls around and getting ticked off. It's still crazy it's taken this long for anyone in the organization to get their panties in the so-called "twist".

Besides Brian Hill, of course, that dude wears panties even when he's in a good mood.