Sign in to follow this  
iamthe1_2007

With Darko most likely gone......

Now that most likely we will have holes at PG,SG, and PF what is our OVER/UNDER in Wins next year?

Under-30

Over-30

I know most of u are going to say uh dont know what the roster will be next year.

Well I believe we are def losing Darko unless a miracle happens. I believe we are gonna get a vet big man like PJ Brown or Mutumbo someone like that. Hopefully we can free up some more cap to sign GWallace for our SG. Forget about Ariza playing there he is a SF and is not ready to start. Most likely guys gone who are not now are Arroyo/ or Dooling and Hedo. Incoming vet PF/C a 3rd string backup vet PG like DA and hopefully GWallace but we will prolly get Pietrus or Mo Pete. With what I think is going to happen is we will be over 30 but not in playoffs....

Now that most likely we will have holes at PG,SG, and PF what is our OVER/UNDER in Wins next year?

Under-30

Over-30

I know most of u are going to say uh dont know what the roster will be next year.

Well I believe we are def losing Darko unless a miracle happens. I believe we are gonna get a vet big man like PJ Brown or Mutumbo someone like that. Hopefully we can free up some more cap to sign GWallace for our SG. Forget about Ariza playing there he is a SF and is not ready to start. Most likely guys gone who are not now are Arroyo/ or Dooling and Hedo. Incoming vet PF/C a 3rd string backup vet PG like DA and hopefully GWallace but we will prolly get Pietrus or Mo Pete. With what I think is going to happen is we will be over 30 but not in playoffs....

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

You have little faith in our team.

Let me repeat that ...

You have little faith in our team.

Try BELIEVING a little more ...

Over 40 wins and around 30 loses

Well assuming the 12 games you missed we could easily go 40-42. The same as last year...LOL

AT LEAST 41 wins...we're going over .500 this year... you watch...

and thats AT THE LEAST...

i think we're gonna win the division...

i think it'll be WAS, and ORL down to the wire for the division title...

but thats my opinion...