Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Isiah Not Willing To Deal Lee For Artest

roflmao @ Catman and his sources.

"New York Post -

If the Knicks are to obtain Ron Artest in a summer package, they'll have to do it without David Lee being included in the package, the New York Post is reporting.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation, Knick president Isiah Thomas has not made Lee available in talks with Sacramento, nor will he in potential future talks. "

roflmao @ Catman and his sources.

"New York Post -

If the Knicks are to obtain Ron Artest in a summer package, they'll have to do it without David Lee being included in the package, the New York Post is reporting.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation, Knick president Isiah Thomas has not made Lee available in talks with Sacramento, nor will he in potential future talks. "

dude are you seriously going to call me out because I said the Magic wanted to get David Lee in a 3 way trade?

If anything this proves what I heard was correct.

1. You posted that the Magic wanted Artest for Hedo.

2. I told you it was NOT happening and that the Magic were trying to get in on a 3 way trade for Dave Lee. No one had mentioned this yet. Not one media person had brought it up.

3. Today you post an artciel verifying David Lee's name in connection with the Artest trade.

4. Thanks for actually proving what I heard was correct!

Nice attempt, but it backfired completely.

edit: Language fixed.

Lol Catman (funny name)... I think the guy was trying to say that your sources are now wrong because Isaih isnt including Lee in any deals now or in the future. So that really throws your scenario out of the window and opens up the Hedo for Artest scenario even wider lol

quote:
Originally posted by magicdude:

catmans could be right since no one was saying Lee and now Isiah says he no Lee in trades.

Thank you man..that's all I was trying to say. MFBen doesn't even grasp that he actually proved what I Was saying had legitimacy.

I was really ready to let the whole thing go and be cool to the guy because I feel bad for him. But now he makes some dumb call out thread where he sticks his foot in his mouth, and I had to call him out on it.

Does anyone seriously think that the Magic Organization is going to let Artest come to Orlando??? I am not talking about his basketball skills. He is carrying a lot of baggage and Otis/Rich/Bob could see him as a cancer to their squeaky clean young team. Artest doesn't appear to want to keep his problems (whatever they are) in check. I'd be extremely surprised if they are giving any thought to his coming here for that reason.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

Lol Catman (funny name)... I think the guy was trying to say that your sources are now wrong because Isaih isnt including Lee in any deals now or in the future. So that really throws your scenario out of the window and opens up the Hedo for Artest scenario even wider lol

yeah, but what you are missing is that no one had mentioned david lee at all period. Here is what happened, if you choose to believe me:

SAC contacts MAgic about Hedo

Magic say what do you want for him

SAC BEE picks up the story and runs with it assuming Artest

SAC offers us Kenny Thomas

We laugh and say no.

SAC says well NYK wants Artest.

Otis says ok, well we will try in and get in on a 3 way trade and try and get Dave Lee

Talks break down

Magic keep working hard on Darko

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

dude are you seriously going to call me out because I said the Magic wanted to get David Lee in a 3 way trade?

If anything this proves what I heard was correct.

1. You posted that the Magic wanted Artest for Hedo.

2. I told you it was NOT happening and that the Magic were trying to get in on a 3 way trade for Dave Lee. No one had mentioned this yet. Not one media person had brought it up.

3. Today you post an artciel verifying David Lee's name in connection with the Artest trade.

4. Thanks for actually proving what I heard was correct!

Nice attempt, but it backfired completely. You are a complete moron.

What you said was this:

"update..got a few PMs.

SAC from what I hear does not want Hedo. So the Sacbee says they do, but let's hope the other person i talked to is wrong here.

Artest for Hedo is highway robbery. If we got Artest we have a guy who can play 3 positions, that being said, Otis knew getting him here was not going to happen. Hence the possible 3way trade with NYK. The Magic will have to offer more then Hedo though it is sounding like."

And replied to a poster with this:

"Small legs..just because I am not sure what the Magic can pull off. We may have to give Ariza back to New York to get Lee. It's just talk right now..lot's of talk is happening as you would expect.

But I would love to have Lee here...**** that would be a sick low post tandem."

So how about NO LEGS because Lee has not been in ANY trade talks. Only in your wet dream in your own head it has occured. You got on here to let people believe you had inside information that the Magic were in talks with the Knicks on a 3 team trade and wanted Lee. But sory dude, the Knicks are not trading Lee to the Magic. Only for KG and Kobe.

I have seen I am not the only one on here that has called you out. When are you going to learn people do not like how you are always putting others down for your own benefit. It is your M.O. and everyone on this board sees right through it. I have received a couple messages asking me just to let you be the kid you are and ignore you, But since I am not the only one that thinks you are a kid and only I think you need to be put in your place. Your sole purpose is to cut people down so you can stand a little taller. So by my calculations and the calculations of others on this board you must be a very very short person because 99% of your post are directed at just that, making you feel special and taller. Get a life man.

quote:
Originally posted by magicdude:

catmans could be right since no one was saying Lee and now Isiah says he no Lee in trades.

How can you come up with this logic? How can Catman be right is he says the Magic approached the Knicks about Lee and Isiah has said he has not talked about Lee in any trades, that in itslef would negate each other. You can not have one team inquiring about Lee and another saying Lee has not been involved in trade talks.

Besides I will take it from Arroyo cause he said "another horse" is on its way. I think he is way more reliable than Catman.