Sign in to follow this  
John the Jerk

Will Darko Be back in Central Florida.....

Now that Darko is an unrestricted FA...You would think he'd come back to visit a few teams, since the "Situation" is so Important...If he doesn't visit any other teams is it safe to say he's not concerned and feels the Magic will be bringing him back or is it just about the money....Which is the exact opposite of what Darko said before he became a RFA.....Seems like maybe both sides didn't exactly mean what they said.....

Now that Darko is an unrestricted FA...You would think he'd come back to visit a few teams, since the "Situation" is so Important...If he doesn't visit any other teams is it safe to say he's not concerned and feels the Magic will be bringing him back or is it just about the money....Which is the exact opposite of what Darko said before he became a RFA.....Seems like maybe both sides didn't exactly mean what they said.....

Darko doesn't care about the money. His agent DOES. With the money that Darko already made he can go back to Serbia and retire already. Maybe play for a team overseas just to play the game. The money he has could last him 4+ lifetimes in Serbia. I think he wants to prove himself in the NBA though. His agent is terrible. I can't stress that enough. I don't think that Darko has even heard about what happened with Lewis. He's in Serbia right now training for Euroleagues.

But I really don't know. Maybe his agent had the decency to call him. I'm just guessing that he's a little behind to whats going on. I mean if he did know what was going on I think he would of said something and some newspaper would have quoted him on it.

come on magic!?..do you really think he would be doing all this ****, saying all this stuff "darko will never play in orlando as long as otis the g.m" stuff without talking to darko??...seriously!, if he didnt then you can bet he'd be fired as soon as he did find out about it. thats crazy

I'm guessing that DARKO would have commented on the situation then, not just his agent. His agent didn't even say how Darko feels about it. He just said that he thinks Otis is a terrible person and a liar and that he doesn't want Darko to play for someone who doesn't have faith in him. He never said Darko feels....

Again I'm guessing, and my guess is as good as yours.

Darko does not deserve an IDIOT for an agent.

this guy is a total amateur and sounds like a undeveloped teenager.

if he was saying crap like that in my name i would kick his as.

from the otis side he was immature with that email crap.cheap shot from both.

Darko got in the middle of gay parade without knowing it,lmfao

ha ha serb...na i'm just say him making a STATEMENT "darko will not play in a magic uniform so long as otis is g.m" that is statement not just words and that is huge for an agent to say on his own thought...darko has to have known and said something for him to say that...otherwise it takes away DARKOS option of returning to orlando...if he has just said that he quite simply has to be fired and will be the luckiest man in the world if he's not