Sign in to follow this  
Magic07-08

What music do you listen to

I listen to rock. I like My chemical romance, linkin park, 30 seconds to mars, dragonforce, bullet for my valentine, system of a down. The used, and just plain rock.

Rap is crap. If you like Crap please go shoot yourself in the head. All rap music has to do with girls, cars, money, chains, shootings, murders, saying the N word, and they repeat the same word 300 times; for example walk it out, 2 step, money in the bank.

Rock>RAP

Rap is dying.

I listen to rock. I like My chemical romance, linkin park, 30 seconds to mars, dragonforce, bullet for my valentine, system of a down. The used, and just plain rock.

Rap is crap. If you like Crap please go shoot yourself in the head. All rap music has to do with girls, cars, money, chains, shootings, murders, saying the N word, and they repeat the same word 300 times; for example walk it out, 2 step, money in the bank.

Rock>RAP

Rap is dying.

Your name in your youtube account is MCsomething (I really don't give a crap) so clearly you have some hiphop influences.

Its not that all Rap and Hip-Hop are bad. I listen to alot of Hardcore/Metalcore music like I Killed The Prom Queen, Stick To Your Guns etc. but I still listen to some Rap. Not all rap lyrics speak about cars, chains etc. 2Pac spoke alot about injustice, equality and really had some deep meaningfull lyrics. To me all music is an expression of ones self and however they choose to express it thats fine by me. I only listen to good music anyway lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic07-08:

The only people that listen to rap are high schoolers. they think its cool to listen to rap and blaring out 12 inch subs

haha nice. im in high school but i hate rap. long live alternative rock(and magic basketball)