Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

Adam, stop fighting the new Dolphins logo. Be one with the change. Feel it in your skin and bones. Change your avatar and set your soul free.

Ha ha, I can't bring myself too, it's horrible. I will just keep pretending like it never happened.

Are the Bucs giving up a 1st, 3rd and 5th?

1st this year is almost guaranteed, 3rd next year has been mentioned, as has another pick. Nothing is known yet.

Ya wonder how much Revis may pay Barron to get the #24 back, or if he will go to his college #25.

Revis has a Nike line with 24 in the logo. Me thinks Barron surrenders it... Which would piss me off because I have a Barron jersey...

Have they announced which picks are involved with the trade yet?

So far all I've seen is: "Multiple picks, including #13" which doesn't mean anything.

Recurring rumor is 2013 1st, 2014 3rd, and a conditional 5th or 6th... But like you said, it means nothing until the paperwork is done.

Supposedly he's at One Buc Place right now dealing with his MRI, physical, etc.

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter4m

Trade official: Darrelle Revis passed physical. Bucs send 1st in 2013 and conditional 4th in 2014 that could be 3rd to Jets. More on ESPNews

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter5m

Darrelle Revis received a 6-yr deal from the Bucs that makes him highest paid DB in NFL history but includes NO guaranteed money. None.

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter47s

Darrelle signed six-year, $96 million deal with Bucs. This year he will make $16 million. Makes $16 million each year. Ripped up old deal.

Holy ****.

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter4m

Trade official: Darrelle Revis passed physical. Bucs send 1st in 2013 and conditional 4th in 2014 that could be 3rd to Jets. More on ESPNews

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter5m

Darrelle Revis received a 6-yr deal from the Bucs that makes him highest paid DB in NFL history but includes NO guaranteed money. None.

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter47s

Darrelle signed six-year, $96 million deal with Bucs. This year he will make $16 million. Makes $16 million each year. Ripped up old deal.

Holy ****.

Can't complain about the Bucs not spending money now. Considering rumors were that the Bucs would have to give up at least a 1st and a 2nd, I feel like I should be happy about the Bucs giving up their 1st and a 3rd/4th next year. Plus not a dime of guaranteed money?? That's great news, right? I worry that maybe it'll lead to a holdout in a year or two, but maybe I'm just overworrying...

That is ALOT of money for a cornerback, damn. I like the no guaranteed money part though. Big step up from just Brady to Brees, Ryan and Newton, the bucs needed this it will be interesting to see how it works out