Sign in to follow this  
Trey Time

Magic Reunion

Don't know how many watched, but Kenny and Charles were absent this week for NBA on TNT. Replacing them would be none other than Dennis Scott and Penny Hardaway. They along with Shaq had a Magic Reunion, and it was really fun to watch.

They told stories, talked about plays they ran in Orlando, and obviously with Shaq around it was all jokes all the time. It made me forget all about the way Shaq left Orlando, even if for just one night. It was also really cool for me because Penny is and always will be my all time favorite player.

Oh, and there was a Lil Penny sighting, which was awesome. I wish I still had my doll.

Don't know how many watched, but Kenny and Charles were absent this week for NBA on TNT. Replacing them would be none other than Dennis Scott and Penny Hardaway. They along with Shaq had a Magic Reunion, and it was really fun to watch.

They told stories, talked about plays they ran in Orlando, and obviously with Shaq around it was all jokes all the time. It made me forget all about the way Shaq left Orlando, even if for just one night. It was also really cool for me because Penny is and always will be my all time favorite player.

Oh, and there was a Lil Penny sighting, which was awesome. I wish I still had my doll.

After a lonnnnng day at work, I came home, cut on the TV and, Wham! Penny, Shaq, and 3D. Needless to say, this made my night! Great show!