Sign in to follow this  
@Burrows316

Even Harder being a Magic fan for me!!

There are a bunch of software options available for recording streams. I couldn't really recommend one over the other because I haven't used them, I just know that they are available. Google it, read up on them, reviews, check out their forums etc.

Hey guys

Don't post on the forum much but just wanted to say yeah our magic are going through some hard time right now but spare a second for us fans over here in the UK who stay up night after night cheering on the magic.

Most games for me finish around 4am I am then up for work at 6am work till 6pm come home see the family and get set to do it all again.

I love the Orlando Magic have been a fan since 1997 yes its not good right now and i was gutted to see JJ leave but hey lets keep the faith lets keep strong and lets cheer our team on... And be grateful you get a full nights sleep after a game :)/>

GO MAGIC

14 Y/O from Leicestershire. We will.

coverage in the uk is getting better but our main sports broadcaster sky sports seem to love LA and Miami 2 teams which i happen to hate

Mate, it's not all doom and gloom. It's the Warriors v Wolves tonight!!! :blink:

Hey guys

Don't post on the forum much but just wanted to say yeah our magic are going through some hard time right now but spare a second for us fans over here in the UK who stay up night after night cheering on the magic.

Most games for me finish around 4am I am then up for work at 6am work till 6pm come home see the family and get set to do it all again.

I love the Orlando Magic have been a fan since 1997 yes its not good right now and i was gutted to see JJ leave but hey lets keep the faith lets keep strong and lets cheer our team on... And be grateful you get a full nights sleep after a game :)/>

GO MAGIC

Nice to see another UK, Orlando Magic fan!

I've got an NBA game pass. I got the full one at the start of the season before ESPN UK and Sky Sports secured NBA rights. I love the game pass, I can watch any game I want, and at any time I want. So it has worked out great for me because I get to watch the team I love. It is cheaper if you get a game pass for a specific team, about half if you exclude the play offs which will be on sky and espn.

For me, it's been good value.

Hey guys

GO MAGIC

I'm impressed with your commitment to the team, because so many people are giving up hope. http://www.itsthemagicword.com/the-angry-fan-in-orlando/ People tend to come up with any excuse to abandon their team during tough times and then come back like they were never off the bandwagon. Cheers to you and the rest of the fans still trollin' the internet everyday to connect with the handful of us that are still left!

Hi all

Another Magic fan from UK. Loving the season so far. Been nice to watch a different style of basketball seeing all the new rookies and new players getting better.

I too watch games on the league pass and LOVE it.Couldnt be without it now LOL

Its tough seeing the defeats pile up but on the flip side looking forward to draft later this year. Top 3 pick will be strong.

Will be rough next year too. no point in even hoping for playoff push next year given the strenght of next years draft. top 2 picks will be james/Anthony good according to alot of scouting reports.

Imagine if we land either one next year and along with another years experience of Vuc, harkless, Harris, 2013 pick and co gettin better plus free agency looming we have exciting times ahead.

Gazken