Sign in to follow this  
@Burrows316

Even Harder being a Magic fan for me!!

Hey guys

Don't post on the forum much but just wanted to say yeah our magic are going through some hard time right now but spare a second for us fans over here in the UK who stay up night after night cheering on the magic.

Most games for me finish around 4am I am then up for work at 6am work till 6pm come home see the family and get set to do it all again.

I love the Orlando Magic have been a fan since 1997 yes its not good right now and i was gutted to see JJ leave but hey lets keep the faith lets keep strong and lets cheer our team on... And be grateful you get a full nights sleep after a game :)

GO MAGIC

DVR?

We don't get all the games on tv in the uk and when we do its LA AND Miami all the time. so its the internet for me most nights cheering on my magic..

including tonight game starts 12am uk time

We don't get all the games on tv in the uk and when we do its LA AND Miami all the time. so its the internet for me most nights cheering on my magic..

If you can afford it, look into investing in NBA League Pass if they have a European or Global service. All games are archived so you can watch them later.

If you can afford it, look into investing in NBA League Pass if they have a European or Global service. All games are archived so you can watch them later.

Yea we can get League Pass over here.

Yea we can get League Pass over here.

coverage in the uk is getting better but our main sports broadcaster sky sports seem to love LA and Miami 2 teams which i happen to hate

coverage in the uk is getting better but our main sports broadcaster sky sports seem to love LA and Miami 2 teams which i happen to hate

http://watch.nba.com/nba/

I paid something like £80 pounds for the entire season worth of Magic games, you can pay more for all the games from all the teams.

EDIT: I have it and I still stay up to watch the games live.

http://watch.nba.com/nba/

I paid something like £80 pounds for the entire season worth of Magic games, you can pay more for all the games from all the teams.

EDIT: I have it and I still stay up to watch the games live.

may give it ago nice to see more uk magic fans around as well :)

You can record on-line video and audio streams.

Hiya,

Another UK fan here too.

I have the International pass and its brilliant. great coverage in high Def for all games. Couldnt be without it.

Think I paid £140 for the package that allows you to watch all games from everyteam plus playoffs.

This really comes into its own though when you cant stay up late to watch as all games are archived.

Good to see Orlando Magic UK contingent on here :)

Gazken