Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 GAME 7: Magic @ Cavs 05/05 1pm ET

23 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Big difference between us and OKC is Shai is 25 and just finished his 6th year in the league. When Paolo is that experienced we should be title contenders

Shai should have been our player. Just saying. If Weltman wasn’t so fixated on length or had decent scouts, Mo would have never been the pick. 
As for Franz he better get a decent shooting coach and possibly a sports psychologist. He seems very much in his own head about his shooting. Paralysis by analysis. 

On 5/6/2024 at 4:20 PM, All Eyes On Me said:

Big difference between us and OKC is Shai is 25 and just finished his 6th year in the league. When Paolo is that experienced we should be title contenders

Sure, but they're still younger. :)

Another big difference is their crowd... amazing as always, while in O-Town I believe that the opposite team doesn't feel that kind of pressure.

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

Sure, but they're still younger. :)

Another big difference is their crowd... amazing as always, while in O-Town I believe that the opposite team doesn't feel that kind of pressure.

Yes, OKC is younger on average, but they don’t have a Joe Ingles skewing the average. Also, the experience between SGA and Franz/Paolo is a pretty good point.

OKC is more of a “homegrown” crowd, we have a lot more transplants and tourism. That’s the difference in regular season games. The playoff crowds were putting the pressure on the Cavs exactly as you would like.