Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Starters had it rolling last game when the bench struggled. Tonight, the bench has things on lock. That's great teamwork folks. Yes indeed, this team does deserve a ton of credit for keeping their poise!

Cole - "Get me the rock". Classic Cole! The player of the game tonight imho. I wonder if JI will sit out tomorrow night, or will he play limited minutes? 

4 minutes ago, Jamesdin said:

the team grows leap and bounds. they know how to take care of business. on to the next one!

Yes, exactly. Tonight was a great lesson in learning how to TCOB when things aren't necessarily going your way. AB's 3-point shot is looking purer with each passing game. I believe he is now closing in on 40 percent from deep.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Only freakin Boston and LA get bailed out like that by the refs. What a horrible call and it’s gonna decide the game. Better get overturned 

Crisis averted, they actually overturned the call. Impressive comeback win by Cleveland

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Crisis averted, they actually overturned the call. Impressive comeback win by Cleveland

that was a deflating loss. we'll see how boston respond to that. cavs really can get hot outside the 3pt line.

3 minutes ago, Jamesdin said:

that was a deflating loss. we'll see how boston respond to that. cavs really can get hot outside the 3pt line.

The main thing is we now own that number 4 spot!

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Knicks lose, Sixers lose. Magic are officially the 4 seed. Wow, 4-8 is a logjam

Can't overlook the Wizards tomorrow night. Hopefully take care of business early. The game on Friday versus the Knicks is gonna be huge. Brunson could be back for that one.

37 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

The main thing is we now own that number 4 spot!

yep! take care of business tom and we'll be in for a good game against NY.