Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

4 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

For a team with a medical staff as conservative as ours …and with Jalen himself whom has been injury prone …I was shocked they put him back in the game when he was clearly walking gingerly 

It’s f ing stupid!

Last year Fultz went down then Cole. The Magic did nothing to pick up a player to fill the role. This year Fultz went down and the Magic basically have done nothing again, playing a rookie who is clearly not ready.
Magic front office is oh idk, pitiful, asleep, on vacation, _________ fill in the blank. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Last year Fultz went down then Cole. The Magic did nothing to pick up a player to fill the role. This year Fultz went down and the Magic basically have done nothing again, playing a rookie who is clearly not ready.
Magic front office is oh idk, pitiful, asleep, on vacation, _________ fill in the blank. 

I could not agree more …

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Magic are shooting 5.6% from three. Let me repeat that... the Magic are shooting 5.6% from three. If we make a shot or two from deep, we're in this. Let's go, boys!

34 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Love where it's due...

Paulo looks awesome... and we're really missing Jalen, JI and WCJ tonight.

losing Suggs sucks as we already are missing defensive bodies. wait, did you intentionally left fultz or was it a typo?