TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Bobcats @ Magic Feb. 19, 7:00 P.M. [EST]

Yes we do suck, But embrace that we at least have an NBA team! This is an embarrassing season but I'm sure Hennigan has something up his sleeve, Others have said that next year will be the same, I can't imagine going through this again! If anyone should be traaded it should be Affelo...He is over rated and doesn't come up when it's needed...I can see why he was traded....We need guys in here with balls that can play the game no matter what...isn't that what they get paid for or is the Mgmt telling the team to ease off on the wins??? We need a shot in the arm...we need to trade for someone with balls that wants to play!!! The Magic need Balls...including the Coach!! it's not all fairies and sunshine!!

Yes we do suck, But embrace that we at least have an NBA team! This is an embarrassing season but I'm sure Hennigan has something up his sleeve, Others have said that next year will be the same, I can't imagine going through this again! If anyone should be traaded it should be Affelo...He is over rated and doesn't come up when it's needed...I can see why he was traded....We need guys in here with balls that can play the game no matter what...isn't that what they get paid for or is the Mgmt telling the team to ease off on the wins??? We need a shot in the arm...we need to trade for someone with balls that wants to play!!! The Magic need Balls...including the Coach!! it's not all fairies and sunshine!!

If by balls you mean ping pong balls I agree

Hey does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of the Amway Arena's song 'Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap Your Hands'? I'd love to get it on cd so I can bump it in my ride or if I need some musical motivation when I'm about to go out and fight someone. Thanks!

Never heard of anyone using the Cha-Cha Slide as motivation to fight someone, but ok lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZv62ShoStY

If by balls you mean ping pong balls I agree

My thoughts exactly. In my view, sucking the most when you have a GM that mainly wants to rebuild through the draft, isn't a bad thing.