TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ 76ers - Tues., March 5th at 7:00 PM

1 minute ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

If they had this same level of effort against the Cavs then that's a win on Sunday. Pisses me off how this team actually tries against good teams but thinks they don't have to against bad ones.

You mean if they gave the same effort like they gave in the second half tonight. Certainly not in the first half.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I don't think this organization has the balls to let Vuc walk

Him making the all-star team doesn't help either

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I don't think this organization has the balls to let Vuc walk

Yeah. And the fact that he was an All Star this season probably makes them even more reluctant to let him walk.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Yeah. And the fact that he was an All Star this season probably makes them even more reluctant to let him walk.

Not with ten thousand men could do this, it’s is folly. 

• Downvote 1

Vooch seems like a player that can get it done early in games and even the 3rd quarter. But once the 4th quarter rolls around and it's crunch time he seems to vanish. Seems the higher the pressure the more he disappears. Is that what you want to necessarily build around ? Is that a solid enough foundation here ?

• Upvote 1

I had our odds of making the playoffs at around 45 percent after the Cavs loss. It's still about the same in my estimation. These first 8 games of the 16 that are left are gonna tell the story. If they win at least 6 then their odds increase some. However if they only win 3 or 4 then that will probably be all she wrote, because those last 8 games are gonna be brutal.

12 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I am just hoping some team with cap space who misses out on the bigger free agents just throws stupid money at Vooch!

LA?