Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Pacers Thursday 31st Jan 7pm ET

Recommended Posts

Weren’t they missing Oladipo the last time we played em and they murdered us? Hopefully Clifford digging in to the guys a bit woke them up, but I’m not optimistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Weren’t they missing Oladipo the last time we played em and they murdered us? Hopefully Clifford digging in to the guys a bit woke them up, but I’m not optimistic.

Let’s just hope we showcase Simmons and Grant plenty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Hope we lose. This front office of ours obviously needs to be motivated into action

Listen they aren’t being complacent, they are just making sure that they improve the team BUT with the future in mind. Give it about 5 more years and then we’d have earned those conversations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Listen they aren’t being complacent, they are just making sure that they improve the team BUT with the future in mind. Give it about 5 more years and then we’d have earned those conversations. 

Huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Sarcasm...I think lol

Not at all. ;) You don’t become a successful FO by making shrewd trades and signings. You draft length in the middle of the lottery and showcase low quality players for miracle trades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DocHoliday said:

Not at all. ;) You don’t become a successful FO by making shrewd trades and signings. You draft length in the middle of the lottery and showcase low quality players for miracle trades. 

You’re on a roll buddy ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×