Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

They were up by 25 with about 3 minutes to go in the 3rd qtr then put the bench out there. Now it's down to 15. Folks I have the Wizards winning this game. John Wall is gonna go off in the 4th qtr and get what he wants. You can see it happening. Especially if the bench is still out there for too long again. But I would put down big money $$$$$$ for a Wizards comeback win. Rather easy call to make actually folks.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Not sure if y’all decided to trust this team with a lead, got awfully quiet in here, but Wizards cut the 25 point lead to 15 quickly to end the 3rd

Seen this story plenty of times before. Washington is going to comeback and win this game. Easy call to make and I made it correctly.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Seen this story plenty of times before. Washington is going to comeback and win this game. Easy call to make and I made it correctly.

Chill bruh. If you think it’s over you don’t have to watch. This is predominately how the NBA works. Team A gets up a lot then Team B claws back and makes it a game. The magic aren’t the first team to see a 25 point lead dwindle to 14. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Chill bruh. If you think it’s over you don’t have to watch. This is predominately how the NBA works. Team A gets up a lot then Team B claws back and makes it a game. The magic aren’t the first team to see a 25 point lead dwindle to 14. 

I was gonna say something but I think he was trying to reverse jinx us

6 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

You haven't made **** yet. Give it a rest already.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

You haven't made **** yet. Give it a rest already.

I’m telling you guys. SameStoryDifferentYear is that one dudes new account. Has to be. 

Just now, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Don't mean to be negative. Just keepin it real here. After all this is the Magic.

Got no problem with keeping real, but you are nothing but negative. Not a peep while they actually played well enough to build a big lead, but as soon as Washington picks up their game in a big way you start chiming in.

5 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Have none of us here ever witnessed the Magic cough up a 25 point lead like a cat coughing up a fur ball ? 

It happens a lot more often then you realize. It's not something that only happens to us.