Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

34 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Sub 40% 2pt for his career. Shows he struggles creating good shots and finishing. 

80% Free throw shooter, 43% 3 point shooter vs 40% 2 pt shooting may indicates he was trying to force the action and not a reflection on struggling in creating and finishing, long and athletic for a PG.  15 points, 14 assists and 9 boards in his last game.  I would consider him with a 2nd round pick!  

31 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

80% Free throw shooter, 43% 3 point shooter vs 40% 2 pt shooting may indicates he was trying to force the action and not a reflection on struggling in creating and finishing, long and athletic for a PG.  15 points, 14 assists and 9 boards in his last game.  I would consider him with a 2nd round pick!  

Here's every player to average 14+ppg with a 2 point percentage  of 40% or less since 1993. http://cbbref.com/tiny/6bUl6

Anyone there excite you? 

32 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Here's every player to average 14+ppg with a 2 point percentage  of 40% or less since 1993. http://cbbref.com/tiny/6bUl6

Anyone there excite you? 

He almost  averaged 20 this year, over 40% on 2 pt. Shots and 43% on 3 with 5.5 att. Per. Game. Major improvements from freshman year. And he’s 6’5”. I think he’ll go late first round. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He almost  averaged 20 this year, over 40% on 2 pt. Shots and 43% on 3 with 5.5 att. Per. Game. Major improvements from freshman year. And he’s 6’5”. I think he’ll go late first round. 

Again, there's a list of every player to average 40% or less on 2pt shots. Where is the success story? What makes Carr different than Marshall Henderson or Isaiah Whitehead? 

What's carr average less than 5 feet from the rim? I could careless what he averages at the most inefficient distance in basketball if he can score on drives and hit nicely from 3

13 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

What's carr average less than 5 feet from the rim? I could careless what he averages at the most inefficient distance in basketball if he can score on drives and hit nicely from 3

If his shooting percentage is that low he either cant score at the rim or doesnt try

50.46% at the rim which is in the 33.85 percentile among guards.  

33.11% in the short mid range. That's basically floaters, teardrops, and layups outside of the restricted area.  25th percentile

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

50.46% at the rim which is in the 33.85 percentile among guards.  

33.11% in the short mid range. That's basically floaters, teardrops, and layups outside of the restricted area.  25th percentile

Is this for both years in college?  Because he has improved a lot this year over last. That is what scouts will project his future on. 

12 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Is this for both years in college?  Because he has improved a lot this year over last. That is what scouts will project his future on. 

It's from the most recent year