Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

There is no way Hezonja is coming back here, it's not in his best professional interest.  It's not a matter of 'like', it just doesn't make sense for him.  He gone.  

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Re-signing Hezonja should be our priority

Let me remind you again that why would Mario re-sign here if he can go to another team and get more money and be a bigger superstar?

44 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Let me remind you again that why would Mario re-sign here if he can go to another team and get more money and be a bigger superstar?

He seems to like it here and he wouldn't have to adapt to a new situation and teammates

54 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Bigger superstar? I need to watch more magic games. 

37 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Bigger superstar? I need to watch more magic games. 

I think he might mean an average starter  with some upside

3 hours ago, MagicFan1234 said:

he's not a superstar here so maybe at most he b3comes a starter on an inferior team than us

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

he's not a superstar here so maybe at most he b3comes a starter on an inferior team than us

Fans thought Mario was a superstar this year since fans want him re-signed 

31 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

There are more inferior teams than us out there? Yikes. Wouldn't wanna see what that team looks like. 

I'll go on record saying it's completely stupid to re-sign Gordon. 

A) He's isn't a difference maker in the slightest. 

B) This team needs to completely rebuild. Signing AG and paying him a ton of money to lose here the next couple of years is dumb. 

What needs to happen is we completely bottom out and and actually lose the correct way the next 2 years. Trade Vuch and Fournier for whatever, second round picks--Doesn't matter. If we can get 2 top 4 picks the next 2 years to add to Issac and whichever guy we draft this year--we might finally have something. I would find big minutes for guys like Birch and other G-League or second round guys. Maybe try to find a young guy who might be worth a flier on a new team.

But if we continue on the road we are on--picking 5-11 every year--we'll literally never get out of this rebuild. 

Gordon does nothing to make me think we have to keep him around. Overrated defender. Poor shooter. Can't create his own offense consistently. Can't pass. Takes poor shots. Erratic with the ball in his hands. We have no clue how he fits next to Issac. At the very least I know Issac is going to be an elite defender who can guard 5 positions. 

• Downvote 2