Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Now that we’re about halfway through the season, how would you redraft the top 10 from last year?

http://www.nba.com/draft/board#/

1. Tatum

2. Mitchell

3. Markkanen

4. Smith Jr.

5. Ball

6. Isaac

7. Kuzma

8. Jackson

9. Anuoby

10. Fultz

Comments: Man, I loved Tatum at Duke, and I love him more now. He's so silky, and he's become a great shooter and defender. I also hate to admit it, but I wish we had Mitchell or Smith Jr. running our point. We've got to get Young or Sexton this summer, though I have reservations about both. Lastly, I still like Isaac over the long haul, as he's flashed on both sides of the ball and has huge upside. 

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

1. Tatum

2. Mitchell

3. Markkanen

4. Smith Jr.

5. Ball

6. Isaac

7. Kuzma

8. Jackson

9. Anuoby

10. Fultz

I don't see Isaac that high. He should be right where fultz is. Both have been shut down for season by injuries. That we really don't know how well they will recover from. 

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don't see Isaac that high. He should be right where fultz is. Both have been shut down for season by injuries. That we really don't know how well they will recover from. 

Their are injuries are very different, in my book. I think Isaac was shut down for now to play it safe. Fultz, meanwhile, is facing an injury or situation that has the whole league on watch. I hear you, though.

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Aren’t we just letting Isaac take his rehab slow so he can spend time bulking up and building muscle? That’s kind of what I assumed. I don’t think there’s much use rushing him back right now. I would put Isaac ahead of fultz at this point though. It’s very sad but no one knows if fultz will ever get his shot back. It really sucks for the kid I feel horrible for him

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Aren’t we just letting Isaac take his rehab slow so he can spend time bulking up and building muscle? That’s kind of what I assumed. I don’t think there’s much use rushing him back right now. I would put Isaac ahead of fultz at this point though. It’s very sad but no one knows if fultz will ever get his shot back. It really sucks for the kid I feel horrible for him

I've been beating this drum for awhile now. Adding muscle  will help his balance and lessen the chances of aggravating that ankle. I don't blame them at all. I'd still have him practice OR workout with coaches. Isaac IS gonna be a stud.

15 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I'm just treating fultz like he broke his foot. 

You have to assume with enough rehab his shot will be fine because the opposite is kind of unheard of 

26 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Yeah they probably have him on a strength program.

I'm willing to bet he'll get back on the court after the deadline.

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Curious if we could put a package together to snag McCollum without giving up AG. That's been my dream for 2+ years now.

Possibly but I don't think the timing is right.

7 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Fultz went 6-13 from 3 in two games in the utah summer league and averaged 20ppg. 

What the hell happened between July and October? 

Rookie hazing from embiid lol or maybe the first year injured rookie curse from philly

11 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Fultz went 6-13 from 3 in two games in the utah summer league and averaged 20ppg. 

What the hell happened between July and October? 

It's the craziest story I can remember. Makes Ainge look like a genius.