Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

****, I thought we played the Wolves today. Glad that I get to watch GSW vs CLE then

Hopefully it's a good one, Cleveland has had some trouble lately. It's in Cleveland though, so it'll probably be good. 

Just now, jjgator said:

Hopefully it's a good one, Cleveland has had some trouble lately. It's in Cleveland though, so it'll probably be good. 

I think the Cavs get spanked again. They need a wake up call

What is with the story I was reading on twitter about Isaac inviting all his teammates to here him do a speech somewhere and NOBODY from the team came?? 

38 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Wow a lot more respect lost for this team. It sucks none of our players have each other’s backs. We need to blow it up and start a new culture. Classless of our team. I’m not even that religious but if someone I considered my friend asked me to come watch them preach I would show up and support them no matter what. Shame on them.

23 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I think it is very presumptuous of this young person to say "They don't serve the lord". A very naive statement. 

Definitely shouldn’t have said that but his teammates should have showed up. Unfortunately I have a feeling that comment is going to start some **** in practice

9 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It was close but it got out of hand in the 4th quarter. This Cavs team gives up easily, something is wrong

Hopefully they will convince themselves that Fournier and Payton can be difference makers and trade us that Brooklyn pick for them lol

18 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Definitely shouldn’t have said that but his teammates should have showed up. Unfortunately I have a feeling that comment is going to start some **** in practice

well to be fair he's sharing the doubt that was going on in his head and he mentions himself being a rookie and the youngest person on his team. that's pretty much the spiritual warfare of his situation in a nutshell so it's no surprise that it came out that way honestly. I don't know who on the Magic is doing things in the name of the Lord and who is not, but it's always best not to make blanket statements in general. Again though m, he was sharing what was going on in his head, accurate or inaccurate, it was a description of his doubt more so than a statement about his teammates. I'm sure we can all admit to certain thoughts in our minds having been skewed in the process of doubt,  worry, or anxiety.