Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Was doing a bit of thinking.. What if we keep EP at a very low price would you guys be open to keeping him? 

Get rid of DJ.. Mack etc 

Then say we draft Young? 

Young / EP would be a nice PG tandem. 

I would love to have 2 top 7-8 picks in this draft would be ideal.. 

Somehow nab Young/Sexton and Ayton 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Was doing a bit of thinking.. What if we keep EP at a very low price would you guys be open to keeping him? 

Get rid of DJ.. Mack etc 

Then say we draft Young? 

Yes

I'd love to move Fournier, Vuch and probably Payton and shake things up. Get whatever picks we can and start fresh. I'd be open to keeping Payton if it's on the cheap and he's happy to play off the bench long term.

I don't think any team is going to be a deep playoff team with Vuch as the starting center, and seeing as though he would cry if we tried to play him in his most effective role off the bench then I'm happy to move on from him.

I can see that Fournier isn't a good fit in the lockeroom and on the court, strictly on basketball terms he's a pretty good player but I can see some team-mates don't really like him and that's a concern for me. That quote from Oladipo about guys all trying to be the man and not actually happy when the others score really worried me. I've been seeing it for a while but nothing had really been said about it. That's a terrible culture that needs to be changed, guys should always be genuinely happy and excited when their team mates score and do well. I want us to build a culture of hard workers that are all working towards the same goal and want to do it together, I want guys that want to make the extra pass to get an assist for a team mate, and be happy when they do well, not worry that it might push them down the alpha dog ladder on the team.

39 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Vucevic would look great in OKC as a backup. They need a scoring punch off the bench. 

Sounds great... and what are we getting in return?

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Get rid of DJ.. Mack etc 

Then say we draft Young? 

I would love to have 2 top 7-8 picks in this draft would be ideal.. 

Somehow nab Young/Sexton and Ayton 

I'd prefer we just start fresh. 

1 hour ago, UEBERMORTAL said:

Sounds great... and what are we getting in return?

no clue, but OKC needs some bench support. I don't think they can rely on Terrance Ferguson and Alex Abrines and Josh Huestis when the starters need a break. I just think there's a deal to be made. 

15 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

That doesn't answer crap. Who do u keep and build around? Oh btw I never mentioned ep. 

The conversation was specifically about Payton

54 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

no clue, but OKC needs some bench support. I don't think they can rely on Terrance Ferguson and Alex Abrines and Josh Huestis when the starters need a break. I just think there's a deal to be made. 

OKC will not make a move to aquire Vooch and sacrifice their cap space. They still want to resign PG13 next year.