Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

18 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah ok.

I'm usually right about what I "feel".

Tell ya what...They throw in WCS and I might feel better about Hill.

You are only cool with trade suggestions that are absurdly in our favor with players who have never had a  injury in their careers that also return draft picks and cut salary

2 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Assuming everyone but ross is healthy we should run this rotation, right? 

Augustin - Fournier - Isaac - gordon - vucevic

Payton - Simmons - iwundu - biyombo

Yes, but i like simmons on the floor with Vuc. There has been a noticible uptick in Vuc's intensity defensively, and on the boards, since inserting J.Sims into the starting five. You can see and hear Simmons pushing him, talking to him.  I can hear him clearly shouting, "Get that!" And other things during the broadcast. They also communicate between plays as well. In addition, having a true cutter/slasher on the opposite end for Nik to pass to from the top of the key is very nice. He is probably the best passer on the team, but with no one to pass to...

27 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

You are only cool with trade suggestions that are absurdly in our favor with players who have never had a  injury in their careers that also return draft picks and cut salary

Bs. I'm cool with just winning a trade for once.

U might as well take Fournier out of that line up. His injury looked bad and he's on crutches. He's gonna be out for awhile. I'd like  a line up of:

payton Simmons Isaac Gordon vuc

dj iwundu birch (g league player Mario?) biz

i am seriously done with biz and vuc and afflalo but while we have them gotta keep their trade value up. 

24 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

Yes, but i like simmons on the floor with Vuc. There has been a noticible uptick in Vuc's intensity defensively, and on the boards, since inserting J.Sims into the starting five. You can see and hear Simmons pushing him, talking to him.  I can hear him clearly shouting, "Get that!" And other things during the broadcast. They also communicate between plays as well. In addition, having a true cutter/slasher on the opposite end for Nik to pass to from the top of the key is very nice. He is probably the best passer on the team, but with no one to pass to...

I like biz with Simmons for p&r purposes.  Or speights as they had a good two man game too. 

7 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

U might as well take Fournier out of that line up. His injury looked bad and he's on crutches. He's gonna be out for awhile. I'd like  a line up of:

payton Simmons Isaac Gordon vuc

dj iwundu birch (g league player) biz

i am seriously done with biz and vuc but while we have them gotta keep their trade value up. 

For all of biz's problems he's been a top 10 rim protector this year

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

For all of biz's problems he's been a top 10 rim protector this year

I think Isaac will be better in that role and actually catch the ball. I forgot speights lol I think Vogel did to last game. He should play him more. 

28 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

How is vuc and Augustin for hill not a massive win for us?

I just think his best years is behind him which weren't that great. Just solid. He's 31 and more expensive than Biz. I fear we would make this move and it wouldn't make a dent while paying him 19 million per.

Look I get why you like Hill. Good shooter, good defender a few years ago but over the course of his career he's just alright imo. He had a solid year last year and a solid playoff run but so did Biz with Toronto. Which leads me to my next issue, Biz as our starter. Not comfortable with that.

How about this

Vuch, DJ, Mario for Hill and WCS?

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I just think his best years is behind him which weren't that great. Just solid. He's 31 and more expensive than Biz. I fear we would make this move and it wouldn't make a dent while paying him 19 million per.

Look I get why you like Hill. Good shooter, good defender a few years ago but over the course of his career he's just alright imo. He had a solid year last year and a solid playoff run but so did Biz with Toronto. Which leads me to my next issue, Biz as our starter. Not comfortable with that.

How about this

Vuch, DJ, Mario for Hill and WCS?

I have no idea how Sacramento values wcs. 

I just think hills a good bridge player because he's only got 1 million guaranteed in year 3. That's going to be a valuable contract in a year and a half.