Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

No updates on those Ingles rumors so that's a good thing.

Actually I just saw another reporter on twitter saying that he might sign that offer sheet with us :D

--

So, which Magic player will get All-Star consideration this year? The East is horrible

Actually I just saw another reporter on twitter saying that he might sign that offer sheet with us :D/>

--

So, which Magic player will get All-Star consideration this year? The East is horrible

Payton. Haha got ya.

Actually I just saw another reporter on twitter saying that he might sign that offer sheet with us :D/>

--

Payton

Fournier

Ingles

AG

Vuch

Reserve your playoff tickets now.

I really wish we would just flat out suck one more year. I want to pair a top 3 pick with AG and Issac. Then we might have something. I don't think Ingles makes us some great team, but it's less playing time for youth and he could be like +3 wins which does make a difference. I mean Meeks won us a couple games last year which cost us top 5 pick.

Everyone complaining about this trade would be the same ones crying when he goes to LA.

You're missing the point of you think this is just about PG -- it's more about terrible asset management.

Even then, not at 4/60

Even if it was just a 2 year I'd be more okay with it. But 4 years is just out of control bad.

I like Ingles as a role player. I hate the move for us because we aren't at that stage. It's the same thing we did with Biyombo last year. These are moves you get excited about if you have a star or two to build around, but overpaying role players without stars makes no damn sense.

I like Ingles as a role player. I hate the move for us because we aren't at that stage. It's the same thing we did with Biyombo last year. These are moves you get excited about if you have a star or two to build around, but overpaying role players without stars makes no damn sense.

Yup