Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

That's such a stupid move

I'm happy PG didn't go to the Cavs, yet upset he isn't still in the East to compete against James. I was pulling for Washington to pull something off for PG, and for Boston to get Hayward--so at least in theory there would be 2 teams that could at the very least force the Cavs to showup for a playoff series. But, no. They can just coast to the finals. As a fan that just wants to see competitive basketball in the playoffs--this deals sucks (for the East that is). West is as good as ever. Although no one touching GS...yet.

This precisely. It just doesn't make sense on hardly any level. If our FO is even considering this deal we all need to be very concerned about where we are headed.

Hello 10th pick for the next 3 years.

10th pick are you kidding...we have top 3 locked up for a decade. If this is what our current management is considering we may have gotten rid of Rob and Otis but its likely we have got worse management now. Martins might as well put on his Dapper Dan hair jelly and fire them now and get this rebuild out of the way 4 years early.

Some defend that Indiana should've just kept PG and make another run, if this is the best they got

I would rather let PG walk for nothing then take back Dipo and his contract.

There had to be a better deal out there for Indiana. I don't think there was some home run deal at this point, but there had to be something better. The reports of them not wanting to trade him to an Eastern Conference team must be true.

I would rather let PG walk for nothing then take back Dipo and his contract.

There had to be a better deal out there for Indiana. I don't think there was some home run deal at this point, but there had to be something better. The reports of them not wanting to trade him to an Eastern Conference team must be true.

But wouldn't the rumored LA trade be better than this?

But wouldn't the rumored LA trade be better than this?

Yea, it would be. But it must have been just that--a rumor. Unless Indy GM loves him some Dipo or Sabonis. How do you not at least get 1 first round pick though? That's just crazy. I'm not sleeping tonight if i'm a Pacer fan.