Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Yes if you think he is on the decline.

Huh?

That's a near 3ppg scoring increase and what would be solid rebounding numbers from a hybrid PF.

What do you think he'll average?

Huh?

That's a near 3ppg scoring increase and what would be solid rebounding numbers from a hybrid PF.

What do you think he'll average?

I have no idea what he'll average. But your numbers are a decline from his second half of the season last year. It depends on the minutes he gets. I think at least 18 and 8 should be the goal.

I have no idea what he'll average. But your numbers are a decline from his second half of the season last year. It depends on the minutes he gets. I think at least 18 and 8 should be the goal.

A 6 point jump from last year?

I don't think people realize how hard it is to have a jump like that. It's not realistic for him next year.

A 6 point jump from last year?

I don't think people realize how hard it is to have a jump like that. It's not realistic for him next year.

It's hard but not impossible.

I'm hoping 17/8 at least.

So the the second half of last year means nothing to you? You have low expectations. I'm glad your not ag.

Second half means something. But sustaining that production for a full year as a 21 year whose still incredibly raw is difficult.

15/7 with the way our roster looks seems about right to me. I don't know how that's being taken as a dig at AG. Some of you really need to calm down with your defense of him it's comical.

If he goes for 20/10 or 18/8 that'd be fantastic. I don't see that type of jump happening. I guess I'm a disgusting hater.

I'd put the over under at 16.

I agree.

I'm choosing over because now that everyone knows he belongs at PF, I'm thinking he goes back to doing what he does best and that's grabbing offensive rebounds and putbacks. That should increase his scoring output and if that shot has improved at all, with Payton dominating the ball more, then he should (keyword there) be around 32-35% on 3's and have more opportunities since one of EP's strengths is drive and dish.

Second half means something. But sustaining that production for a full year as a 21 year whose still incredibly raw is difficult.

15/7 with the way our roster looks seems about right to me. I don't know how that's being taken as a dig at AG. Some of you really need to calm down with your defense of him it's comical.

If he goes for 20/10 or 18/8 that'd be fantastic. I don't see that type of jump happening. I guess I'm a disgusting hater.

Nah. 15/7 is pretty damn realistic.

We'll hate is in your id. Lol. I am not an ag nut hugger !! He has his flaws but he is not as raw as you think he is. In his 3rd year he should be ready to make a jump.