Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I'm really happy for Bleacher Report's rise. They truly are on a roll

They went from a blog with really **** writing to a legit backed site with decent to good writing.

Since this was a question earlier

Robbins:

Evan Fournier, Mario Hezonja, Marcus Georges-Hunt and Stephen Zimmerman are on the practice court now for their regular training.

Magicblue was predicting that Rudy Gay would get 18-20 million this season. So I said Yeah he'll sadly get more money than what Jeff Green stole last year

From who?

Somebody will give it to him I believe. Not sure who. If Jeff Green can get 15 million I'm sure Gay can get 18

completely different market though. There's only 6 like teams with 18+ million available. Teams can clear some space but I'm not sure teams are dumping contracts for Rudy Gay.

Its the same deal with Otto Porter. Guys saying "Otto porter is getting the max". From who? Maybe Brooklyn. Maybe if Washington is stupid. but I don't see that set in stone. Especially if Brooklyn tries overpaying someone like Gallinari first.

Green got 15 because it was a one year deal during a spending spree. But there's only like 236 million available this year vs the 900 million or whatever was available last year. contracts are going to be lower.

I think gay is going to get something like 3/36 and he's going to Brooklyn, Chicago, new York, or Orlando. maybe Minnesota? don't know what their thought process is going to be.

if not that, we're going to offer a pick for Jae Crowder to help Boston out if they can convince Gordon Hayward to come.

or maybe we go after Gallinari. I guess it depends on what happens during the draft.

Don't want crowder I don't really rate him at all

he's a two way player who still has 3 years left making 7 million and change shooting 40% from 3 who would be the perfect compliment to Gordon. Whats not to like?