Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Defense at the 1 was a big problem last year.

Not disagreeing with that, but your defense is built around the Center, the defensive anchor. And Vucevic is horrible, despite some "flashes"

Not disagreeing with that, but your defense is built around the Center, the defensive anchor. And Vucevic is horrible, despite some "flashes"

Yeah but until we can find a trade for him, we can't keep wishing he'll become a defensive player.

Gotta go with the cards you have until you can put them down and get new ones.

Mack's 2nd year is only partially guaranteed too.

Anyone else want to go after KCP? Would probably need to move Biyombo and Ross

Is he any better then Fournier? They're far to similar.

The second year isnt to critical because we still wont be good and will have crap contracts but its a better trade chip if its not a full guarantee

You're a nobody.

Why don't you present your own argument since you took such exception and I offended you with my "whining" earlier instead of piggy backing off P4TW (who, whether I agree with him or not, always does his research to support his claims)?

Because my argument was both Porter and Gordon are similar players in terms of production (which they are). Neither are stars, both appear to be solid role players. AG brings better individual defense--Porter brings better shooting. To me, they're close enough in terms of the caliber of player they are to where I don't see taking exception to Porter's contract when AG will get something similar.

But, here I am--just continuing to whine. Meaning, I have an opinion that is different then yours so I must be whining.

Go to bed, you must have had a rough week at work.

Eat my dirty ass

Hey we got mack.

For those who don't understand, he's not some unheralded diamond in the rough. Don't worry about the talent level

What he does is fit a scheme.