Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

if the lakers get George Hill and we don't I'm going to be furious.

To be honest I don't see us getting him. I think Terrence Jones, tyreke Evans are more realistic players we get

because they'd have a solid point guard that fits exactly what we want to do signed to no long term money.

Yeah but we're not ready for that.

Yeah but we're not ready for that.

we're not ready to spend all our future on a mid tier player. A well rounded point guard that can play on/off ball, play defense the way we want to play defense, and has a long history of playing deep into the playoffs is exactly what we need to shepherd the young guys from being bad into being good.

we're not ready to spend all our future on a mid tier player. A well rounded point guard that can play on/off ball, play defense the way we want to play defense, and has a long history of playing deep into the playoffs is exactly what we need to shepherd the young guys from being bad into being good.

I agree but those kind of players aren't coming here. We gotta get our **** together first.

We're not LA.

It's gonna have to be done in trades until then.

Totally agree

I agree but those kind of players aren't coming here. We gotta get our **** together first.

We're not LA.

It's gonna have to be done in trades until then.

LA isnt in any better shape than us this season.

LA isnt in any better shape than us this season.

Nope but they're LA no matter what. Plus they are linked to PG despite what OKC thinks and LeBron and Gilbert is doing a damn good job helping him pack.

Showtime fellas. **** doesn't change no matter what year it is.

Nope but they're LA no matter what. Plus they are linked to PG despite what OKC thinks and LeBron and Gilbert is doing a damn good job helping him pack.

Showtime fellas. **** doesn't change no matter what year it is.

Those guys have no influence on Hill though. to get them they'd have to renounce hill.

I don't even want him. I just want to hear we tried at least.