Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Celtics could send IT plus stuff but I could see Cleveland sending him out West.

Denver would be interesting. Murray/Harris /Barton/Hernangomes and a bevy of picks.

Phoenix could do Bledsoe/Chandler/one or two of Bender/Chriss/Jackson for him and TT.

I think they'd want Gordon over Isaac

I went back and forth on this. I could see them preferring Gordon. but Isaac is a mystery box. he could be anything. plus rookie deal.

I haven't had time to properly process this. I have no idea what anyone is worth and I have no idea what Cleveland's plans are. would they trade LeBron and blow things up?

I haven't had time to properly process this. I have no idea what anyone is worth and I have no idea what Cleveland's plans are. would they trade LeBron and blow things up?

Irving should be careful what he wishes for - I can see him going to NYK for Carmelo. He and Channing Frye combined match up to within $50K for Melo. Throw Cleveland the option to swap firsts the next couple years and I think it's a done deal.

Irving should be careful what he wishes for - I can see him going to NYK for Carmelo.

he gets to play in new York with a great second piece in porzingis. that'd be ok.

:svgsad:

Yaya Dubin‏Verified account

@JADubin5

Follow

 More

If Kyrie gets traded, I think I'd bet on the Suns inserting themselves into things as a third team with Bledsoe winding up in Cleveland