Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Would y'all trade Vuch and Fournier for expiring contracts? Only problem I ran into with this is that they are some our biggest contributors on offense

Id swap Vuc and Fournier for Derrick Favors and Joe Johnson + filler if Utah is going all in on the International thing

Gobert

Ingles

Fournier

Hood

Rubio

Vuc

Jerebko

Sefolosha

Mitchell

Exum

Based on interviews, the Magic is not tanking. They will make most of this roster.

Curious -- would you trade Vuc/Fournier for expiring contracts? Whose?

Was looking at rockets and they have some expiring contracts coming up next season in Capela and Ariza. I really like Capela and noticed that the rockets just signed Tarik Black. Was thinking that maybe if the Carmelo trade talks sparked back up we could get in on it and be one of 4 teams involved. I know Minnesota has Deing at a very similar contract to Ryan Anderson and thy just got Taj Gibson who Tom loves and has similar play to Deing. So maybe they would swap with Houston at power forward and get Anderson for better shooting and give the knicks Deing to play next to Hernangomez and Porzingis. Knicks would be looking to get a little more in return for melo so maybe we could give them another frenchie in fournier. Then we could give the rockets vuch in exchange for 2 expiring contracts in Capela and Ariza. I seriously doubt that they are going to be able to retain Capela next season as he'll want to get paid. This just leaves the rockets with hardly any defense or depth but gives them a offensive upgrade and frees them of the horrible Anderson contract

Rockets:

Paul

Harden

Pj Tucker

Carmelo

Vuch

Eric Gordon as 6th man

Knicks:

Ntilika

Hardaway/Fournier

Porzingis

Deing

Hernangomez

Timberwolves:

Hill

Butler

Wiggins

Anderson/taj

KAT

Magic:

Payton

Simmons/Ross

Ariza/Issac

AG

Capela/Biz

Minnesota says no. Taking on too much salary when they have to pay Wiggins soon

Thats who I thought would also but they are only taking on like 4 - 5M more with the Deing - Anderson swap and Anderson has 3yrs remaining rather than 4yrs