Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

No way Griffin goes back to LAC now... Deandre Jordan probably on the market for cheap and the Clippers back to the bottom of the league.. Harden/Paul backcourt will be interesting

Actually, his return might be even more likely now.

Didn't Griffin and Paul have some dislike with one another?

Waiting for Boston now.

What the f***!!! Is nearly every team in a rebuidling mode now? Blake should also be next to exit the building.

Jerry West is advising the Clippers

Watch them trade for Paul George and resign Griffin.

Jerry West is advising the Clippers

Watch them trade for Paul George and resign Griffin.

West also was shopping Jordan around. I don't know what they are planning now.

Actually, his return might be even more likely now.

Didn't Griffin and Paul have some dislike with one another?

Waiting for Boston now.

I don't even think they want Griffin back to a long extension. Suck this year, get a high pick, even if they don't deal Jordan he expires at the end of next season and they'd have 70 + million in cap space to play with with some great free agents available. I'm thinking their plan is to bottom out this year and fast track a rebuild for next year.

Yeah but it could've been better.

Bev is solid but Williams is aging (Doc's MO) and Dekker is ight.

Should've grabbed more youth. Griffin is probably gone.

Rebuild time

They had no choice.

I don't even think they want Griffin back to a long extension. Suck this year, get a high pick, even if they don't deal Jordan he expires at the end of next season and they'd have 70 + million in cap space to play with with some great free agents available. I'm thinking their plan is to bottom out this year and fast track a rebuild for next year.

Might be right. The pieces they got doesn't scream rebuild to me though. Williams is a vet and Bev helps a team and is a solid contributor. Dekker can come in and play. I dunno.

FYI: Several league execs I spoke to prior to trade speculated a Chris Paul departure would lead to Blake Griffin's return to #Clippers.

Per Amico

Maybe!? Beverley and Dekker have team options for 18/19 and Williams' contract in expiring after next season.

Stephen A. Smith reporting that if Carmelo Anthony receives a buyout from the NY Knicks, he'll head to Houston to join Harden and CP3.

Thought he would join the Cavs alongside D. Wade.