Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Thunder v Magic Game Thread

Was as the game and rooting for the Thunder in the 4th. Westbrook's pull up 3 to send it to OT was cold, he'd missed the same shot multiples times that night and took it with 7 seconds left on the clock, loudest Amway has been in awhile.

They're just stating a fact i guess

wut, Westbrook has never won MVP before and he certainly hasn't won it this year yet

The MVP chants were pretty embarrassing, did Jordan get MVP chants in opponents arenas (not old enough to have seen prime Mj)?

wut, Westbrook has never won MVP before and he certainly hasn't won it this year yet

The MVP chants were pretty embarrassing, did Jordan get MVP chants in opponents arenas (not old enough to have seen prime Mj)?

Yes, MJ was special to everybody

I watched the game on league pass and really thought we had it. The Bench was really good in the 2nd quarter, but was bad in the 4th and instead of Vogel coaching them, he just pulled the reserves too early. I thought it was a red flag because the starters would get tired down the stretch and Biyombo was outplaying Vuc.

Yeah i mean its somewhat embarrassing but at least it's a guy who probably is the mvp and not like dwyane wade.