Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Gamethread :Magic @ Heat

Our team is depressing to watch

It's like a train-wreck that you just can't look away from. Every night I tell myself not to watch, but there's nothing else on TV so I put myself through it.

It's really just all the roster flaws we knew about before the year started haven't gone anywhere. The makeup of this roster makes no sense.

Just start Gordon at the 4 and Ibaka at the 5, have Biz come off the bench and trade whoever's necessary for a wing that can create. Get some young shooters like Troy Daniels to fill the roster and play fast

We're just so miserable to watch with our plodding basketball and we can't cut leads because we have very little shooting

Just start Gordon at the 4 and Ibaka at the 5, have Biz come off the bench and trade whoever's necessary for a wing that can create. Get some young shooters like Troy Daniels to fill the roster and play fast

We're just so miserable to watch with our plodding basketball and we can't cut leads because we have very little shooting

I was just thinking trade whoever for Cousins and let him and Ibaka kill other teams front court. Load em up with shooters. Fugg it.