Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Gamethread :Magic @ Heat

Considering Winslow was from the same draft as Mario, we would have the exact same roster.

With Gordon, Ibaka and Biz would they play Winslow at the 2?

I doubt we would have signed Biz. Honestly, I think Riley and his team are far better and more creative scouts than Henny and his team. Richardson, Johnson and Winslow all look like better prospects/players than Hezonja. Meanwhile, Hezonja can't beat out Meeks, Green or Watson for playing time on our below average team.

I doubt we would have signed Biz. Honestly, I think Riley and his team are far better and more creative scouts than Henny and his team. Richardson, Johnson and Winslow all look like better prospects/players than Hezonja. Meanwhile, Hezonja can't beat out Meeks, Green or Watson for playing time on our below average team.

Just enjoy the win, damn

Holy **** i just made a comment on the general horribleness of Winslow outside of 3 feet which combined with gordon being bad from distance and Payton being bad from distance would make us horrible shooting as a team. We don't need a complete analysis of the *****ing draft

Quit being a drama queen...Winslow vs. Hezonja is hardly an analysis of the entire draft

Quit being a drama queen...Winslow vs. Hezonja is hardly an analysis of the entire draft

Don't tell me what to do

I'm joking btw. I guess that wasn't apparent

But apparently you concede the point. That's a first. Prior to your edit for the record

Nobody can honestly say hezonja is presently better than Winslow. It defies basketball logic.

Just Payton-oladipo- Winslow- Gordon would have been an awkward fit last year

Nobody can honestly say hezonja is presently better than Winslow. It defies basketball logic.

Just Payton-oladipo- Winslow- Gordon would have been an awkward fit last year

I agree with your assessment of Winslow over Hezonja, as would every NBA GM. As for the lineup, I'd take duplicate talent over D-league talent every day and there's also a bench which Winslow could come off of...you know, the same one that Mario's ass is stapled to because he's awful

here's something interesting.

first half we had an offensive rating of 109 and a defensive rating of 132

second half we had an offensive rating of 105 and a defensive rating of 88.9

overtime we had an offensive rating of 122.5 and a defensive rating of 89.3

wonder what changed at halftime? It wasn't a particular rotation change as both primary lineups of augustin-fournier-gordon-ibaka-biyombo and payton-meeks-green-biyombo-vucevic played fantastic defense in the second half.

weird.

here's something interesting.

first half we had an offensive rating of 109 and a defensive rating of 132

second half we had an offensive rating of 105 and a defensive rating of 88.9

overtime we had an offensive rating of 122.5 and a defensive rating of 89.3

wonder what changed at halftime? It wasn't a particular rotation change as both primary lineups of augustin-fournier-gordon-ibaka-biyombo and payton-meeks-green-biyombo-vucevic played fantastic defense in the second half.

weird.

We're a wierd team in general. I just like to see the imbalances fix and move up out of purgatory.

Doesn't matter. We wish we had Winslow to have that issue. Hezonja is a bust bro

Winslow's shot percentage is horrible, but I agree that he's a good prospect.

Hezonja makes some awful mistakes, especially handling the ball, but I've seen Fournier turn the ball over so many times this year that I'm starting to think he's just as bad with the ball.

And our staff doesn't give some young guys the opportunity to make mistakes and develop, just look at Jeff Green playing over Gordon in crunch time every single game.

--

Winslow, Josh Richardson, Tyler Johnson etc. all look great because they get minutes. You don't think Miami would LOVE to have someone with Hezonja's skillset?