Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Gamethread :Magic @ Heat

Mario isn't in games to miss shots

So zero inpact is better than what Winslow is bringing? Please explain. Edit to add : Hezonja's +/- number of zero is probably a team best over the last 15-20 games so you might be on to something. If you wouldn't trade Mario for Winslow straight up right now then you must be on crack.

What happened?

Vuch was being interviewed and Ibaka walks up and says "hey hurry up its my turn" Vuch gives him an awkward smile and forgets what he was saying all the while Ibaka is just standing there waiting for Vuch to move. Vuch finishes his answer somewhat and they conclude the interview and Ibaka steps in. No like tap on the shoulder like just joking or anything.

It was weird lol.

We'd be the worst shooting team of all time

What I love is that they have him at Point PF, and his impact on the game is so clear. I'd take him over Mario and Biz all day.

What I love is that they have him at Point PF, and his impact on the game is so clear. I'd take him over Mario and Biz all day.

There's no way Winslow would get minutes with Skiles / Vogel

There's no way Winslow would get minutes with Skiles / Vogel

I completely disagree, as he's a ridiculous and versatile defender. Plus, he's a team first tough guy. He's exactly the type of character the Magic need.

I'm with you SoulBro, this myth that Mario is some sort of streak shooter with a Kyle Korver basement has run its course. He's as close to being out of the NBA as he is to getting minimal playing time on a mediocre team.

Considering Winslow was from the same draft as Mario, we would have the exact same roster.

With Gordon, Ibaka and Biz would they play Winslow at the 2?

Doesn't matter. We wish we had Winslow to have that issue. Hezonja is a bust bro

Holy **** i just made a comment on the general horribleness of Winslow outside of 3 feet which combined with gordon being bad from distance and Payton being bad from distance would make us horrible shooting as a team. We don't need a complete analysis of the *****ing draft