Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Orlando @detroit game thread

Yeah, I think it would do us good if we stopped playing Vuc and Biz together.

I'd like to see Gordon get minutes at the 4 there, or maybe if Hezonja stopped being a cry baby

note to future Magic GMs...no Euro league softies...between Mario and Fran Ive seen enough

note to future Magic GMs...no Euro league softies...between Mario and Fran Ive seen enough

I know it sucks that Devin Booker wanted Orlando to draft him. What's crazy though is 90% of this board wanted them to draft Hezonja

I know it sucks that Devin Booker wanted Orlando to draft him. What's crazy though is 90% of this board wanted them to draft Hezonja

Hezonja is crazy talented. You don't see his combination of picture perfect shooting and athleticism very often.

He might be a mental midget but there's no way we could've predicted that

Hezonja is crazy talented. You don't see his combination of picture perfect shooting and athleticism very often.

He might be a mental midget but there's no way we could've predicted that

He definitely has the ability to be a stud but only playing time will do that. Might as well play him over Green to see what he can do

He definitely has the ability to be a stud but only playing time will do that. Might as well play him over Green to see what he can do

Mario messes up our team defense and our defense is a big reason we're winning

And with that comes his shooting slump -- so there's no reason to play him

I called this the night we drafted him.... Dumb Hennigan

no you didn't

Im going to wait until the season starts before I decide. They say he is Petrovich 2.0 and that is a pretty tall order.

Stand by and i will find the one where i was complaing about why we draft European players becuase they are soft before the draft

I checked. you didn't make a post about anything to do with Mario (or euros) in april, may, june, or july 2015.

Stand by and i will find the one where i was complaing about why we draft European players becuase they are soft before the draft

Porzingis is European, correct?