Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Dallas @ Orlando

I am just glad the team already decided that Mario is a failure. Especially since giving up early on our younger players has served us so well so far.

Here's what I'm thinking, start Biz and Ibaka, hope AG becomes that utility defensive 3 that can space the floor but low usage rate or off the bench OR a trade piece if he can't even become that. Trade Fournier and Vuch's sorry arse.

Develop Mario.

Build an scoring backcourt with an defensive frontcourt.

Here's what I'm thinking, start Biz and Ibaka, hope AG becomes that utility defensive 3 that can space the floor but low usage rate or off the bench OR a trade piece if he can't even become that. Trade Fournier and Vuch's sorry arse.

Develop Mario.

Build an scoring backcourt with an defensive frontcourt.

Or better , trade Ibaka he will demand a huge not deserving contract while on a decline , we need to trade defense for offense this is just unwatchable :svgsad:

I didn't notice but it occurred when we played all three points

I wish we had someone unlike Denton and co who would just ask them, "Wtf are you doing? Why when you envision small ball you envision Fournier at the 4 and not AG? Where the ***** is Mario when no one else is doing any *****ing better?"

Or better , trade Ibaka he will demand a huge not deserving contract while on a decline , we need to trade defense for offense this is just unwatchable :svgsad:/>/>

I think Ibaka would be better with a stronger supporting cast but I have no attachment. It's good to have vets like him though.