Sign in to follow this  
JJZFL

GAMETHREAD: JAZZ @ MAGIC

I actually don't hate the move. Green should help with the spacing and shooting with the starters and it will be good to see Gordon back at the 4 where he belongs. I definitely wouldn't have guessed that the Gordon small forward experiment would've been the first thing we bailed on though, or that it would result in keeping with the same slow starting 4 and 5. I gotta believe Vogel's being given some 'guidelines' on lineup changes he's allowed to make.

Ibaka and Vucevic will be protected throughout the year. It's a shame

At least Gordon will be playing the 4

It seems like locker room politics. Part of a good coach though is recognizing it tso that the locker room doesn't turn on him.

Nick Gryniewicz ESPN ‏@ESPN580Nick

#Magic coach Frank Vogel saying on @ESPNOrlando he's sitting Mario Hezonja tonight to help him "recalibrate". Sounds like off night for MH.

The hell?!

I just can't...If we're not going to develop em...**** is infuriating.

Nick Gryniewicz ESPN ‏@ESPN580Nick

#Magic coach Frank Vogel saying on @ESPNOrlando he's sitting Mario Hezonja tonight to help him "recalibrate". Sounds like off night for MH.

The hell?!

I just can't...If we're not going to develop em...**** is infuriating.

Now that's shocking lol

What is going on

I actually don't hate the move. Green should help with the spacing and shooting with the starters and it will be good to see Gordon back at the 4 where he belongs. I definitely wouldn't have guessed that the Gordon small forward experiment would've been the first thing we bailed on though, or that it would result in keeping with the same slow starting 4 and 5. I gotta believe Vogel's being given some 'guidelines' on lineup changes he's allowed to make.

AG will still be at the 3. Watch.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

The Magic will make a lineup change. Jeff Green will start at small forward, and Aaron Gordon will come off the bench.

Makes sense to me. The coach is paid to win games. Green is not supposed to be a starter for this team, but he deserves to. The starters have put this team into a deep hole that we have not been able to overcome. I agree that Gordon is our future, but Vogel realizes that he needs to play the the guys who give us the best chance to win games now.

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh

Per @JoshuaBRobbins, Jeff Green now starting over Aaron Gordon? Green's teams have all bn worse when he steps on the floor. (via @bball_ref)

But hey, let's start him because hopey changy and stuff!