Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I don't know if its legitimate or if he just makes the most sense to be traded so everyone in the league is throwing his name in.

Like if Carmelo didn't have a no trade clause he would be thrown in every trade discussion.

I think it is legit. He's not a fan of being a bench player and we're moving away from a center focused offense and we need a consistent scorer on the perimeter.

Makes no sense for us unless we reeeeally like someone at 15.

This trade and the Gay trade idea makes me sick to my stomach.

why doesn't it make sense? clears up the rotation, clears up cap space this offseason, it might be 15 but it might also be 8 (where it is now).

Frees up more minutes for Gordon and Ibaka who are both being underplayed. Frees up more minutes for meeks when Fournier can play again.

gets us another cost controlled backup at worst or more ammunition to trade up.

why doesn't it make sense? clears up the rotation, clears up cap space this offseason, it might be 15 but it might also be 8 (where it is now).

Frees up more minutes for Gordon and Ibaka who are both being underplayed. Frees up more minutes for meeks when Fournier can play again.

gets us another cost controlled backup at worst or more ammunition to trade up.

Rotation...What if a big goes down? You're going to have to give Zimmerman a big role then and I agree that he's not ready for that.

Cap space....For who? Derek Rose? This is a weak free agency with no offensive players. All role players or bench players.

Draft...8th pick ok but I don't see making a deal that makes the other team better to get their draft pick making sense.

Rotation...What if a big goes down? You're going to have to give Zimmerman a big role then and I agree that he's not ready for that.

Cap space....For who? Derek Rose? This is a weak free agency with no offensive players. All role players or bench players.

Draft...8th pick ok but I don't see making a deal that makes the other team better to get their draft pick making sense.

What the heck are you talking about? this is a pretty good free agency with Griffin, Paul, Hayward, Lowry, Millsap, Gallinari, Teague, George hill, Holiday.

my dream trade is payton and vucevic for holiday and their pick.

Lol holy cow.

Payton continues to improve. Him and AD thrive and they increase the wins and we get a late first rounder while Jrue is out for 3 months with an ingrown toenail.

Your dream is my nightmare.

What the heck are you talking about? this is a pretty good free agency with Griffin, Paul, Hayward, Lowry, Millsap, Gallinari, Teague, George hill, Holiday.

Griffin isn't coming here. Hayward isn't turning away that money despite what he says and everyone else is going to ring chase or stay or they're role players.

Griffin isn't coming here. Hayward isn't turning away that money despite what he says and everyone else is going to ring chase or stay or they're role players.

I GUESS WE CANT TRADE ANYONE BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY GET HURT OR NOBODY WANTS TO COME HERE OR VUCEVIC AND IBAKA ARE DRIVING TO THE MALL AND GET IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND THEN WE NEED TO PLAY JAY HERNANDEZ AT CENTER FOR 6 MONTHS SO LETS DO NOTHING FOREVER BECAUSE WE SHOULD CONSTANTLY NEGOTIATE FROM A POSITION OF FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at some point we're going to need to take some chances or else this is our team. The next star player asking for a trade might be years away. Nobody is just going to hand us a great player.

at some point we're going to need to take some chances or else this is our team. The next star player asking for a trade might be years away. Nobody is just going to hand us a great player.

I hope we get a young guy on a rookie deal or picks.