Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

It's the only thing I'd want from them.

And the pelicans would never give that up

They're tanking and can get a all star in the draft to pair with Davis ...that's not worth Vuc to them nor should it be

They're tanking and can get a all star in the draft to pair with Davis ...that's not worth Vuc to them nor should it be

They're not tanking they're just bad. they want to win.

[/size]http://www.foxsports...-vucevic-122716

Getting the Pelicans 1st round pick for Vooch seems pretty optimistic.

nah, I think they see themselves as the 8th or 7th seed once they get things together. the 15th-18th pick is about right for vucevic.

The problem is I don't know what we get to make salaries match. Evans?

I know. A deal with them makes no sense.

Don't care for Evans. Injury prone and isnt a offensive force. He's declining even though he's only 27.

I know. A deal with them makes no sense.

Don't care for Evans. Injury prone and isnt a offensive force. He's declining even though he's only 27.

I'd assume we'd waive evans.

Thought we agreed they wouldn't do that.

no, they'd totally do that.

they've won 3 of their last 4, they're 3 games out of the playoffs. they have arguably the best 4 in the NBA. They get Vucevic and it helps them in the playoffs. They don't need another late lotto-mid teens rookie to develop for the next few years. that's entirely why they drafted Hield over Murray, the (incorrect) idea that he would play better immediately since he was a senior.

So Vucevic, a solid cost controlled starting center for what is probably the 15th pick in the draft makes perfect sense for them.

no, they'd totally do that.

they've won 3 of their last 4, they're 3 games out of the playoffs. they have arguably the best 4 in the NBA. They get Vucevic and it helps them in the playoffs. They don't need another late lotto-mid teens rookie to develop for the next few years. that's entirely why they drafted Hield over Murray, the (incorrect) idea that he would play better immediately since he was a senior.

So Vucevic, a solid cost controlled starting center for what is probably the 15th pick in the draft makes perfect sense for them.

Makes no sense for us unless we reeeeally like someone at 15.

This trade and the Gay trade idea makes me sick to my stomach.

There is so much smoke around a Vooch trade. Crazy times

I don't know if its legitimate or if he just makes the most sense to be traded so everyone in the league is throwing his name in.

Like if Carmelo didn't have a no trade clause he would be thrown in every trade discussion.