Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Don't think they ever did

I know just playing. There was an article out where it was suggesting that they might.

I was more pointing out his 60 point game last night.

I'd also get excited about this trade, though Ibaka is growing on me...

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hzcz6dj

Two PG'S?

Don't think we trade Ibaka. We traded for him for a reason and he's a by reason why we're playing well. I also take Vogel's recent comments about not experimenting with him at the 5, YET, sorta telling.

Think Vuch is possible, Payton and expirings like Green.

Two PG'S?

Don't think we trade Ibaka. We traded for him for a reason and he's a by reason why we're playing well. I also take Vogel's recent comments about not experimenting with him at the 5, YET, sorta telling.

Think Vuch is possible, Payton and expirings like Green.

Lavine isn't a point guard despite what the trade machine says.

Lavine isn't a point guard despite what the trade machine says.

I know. We wouldn't run him as an traditional PG. He'd play there as our scoring PG like Westbrook does. Or we could play him at the two moving Fournier to SF, AG to PF although I don't think Vogel wants to start with that lineup.

I know. We wouldn't run him as an traditional PG. He'd play there as our scoring PG like Westbrook does. Or we could play him at the two moving Fournier to SF, AG to PF although I don't think Vogel wants to start with that lineup.

no, Minnesota tried this for development purposes much like we did with Oladipo.

Lavine is reeeeaaaaaallllly bad in that role.

no, Minnesota tried this for development purposes much like we did with Oladipo.

Lavine is reeeeaaaaaallllly bad in that role.

Yeah but Vuch was reeeeeeaaaallly bad at man defense too.

I'm all for established players but they're either out of our league, health concerns or in the downward side of the hill, or don't move the needle much from what we have now.

LaVine will never be an top pass first PG but maybe with Vogel teaching defense and Forcier working on other areas he can come around faster.

We need scoring and we might have to bring in someone who has some issues but can flat out score and work on polishng up those issues. LaVine can flat out score.

Jones?

Tyus Jones. He was an absolute stud in high school, international ball and at Duke. Not quick or tall but poised. If we could get him for cheap from Minnesota, I think he could excel in Orlando, especially with the defenders we would have behind him.

Yeah but Vuch was reeeeeeaaaallly bad at man defense too.

I'm all for established players but they're either out of our league, health concerns or in the downward side of the hill, or don't move the needle much from what we have now.

LaVine will never be an top pass first PG but maybe with Vogel teaching defense and Forcier working on other areas he can come around faster.

We need scoring and we might have to bring in someone who has some issues but can flat out score and work on polishng up those issues. LaVine can flat out score.

no, im not talking about defense. Lavine was bad at everything as a point guard. Forcing passes. turning the ball over. Assist percentage was really low for a pg. Plus he's said himself he's much more comfortable off ball.