Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Why wouldn't you? I'm not saying I would necessarily, but I'm having a hard time justifying this position. Parker already does what we hope AG will do down the road, and has a more impressive trajectory.

I guess I'm holding onto the potential. I'd probably be for it if it happened but there's something I like and wish we did more and that's AG at the 4.

I'm going tosayit Gordon is Gerald Green 2.0. And to not trade Gordon for Parker is foolish.

Ugh just stop.

Green is already significantly better than green

Ugh just stop.

Green is already significantly better than green

I'm saying he's athletic as hell but that's about it. His shooting percentages are dropping every year and his dribble drive has not improved the way it should. I just don't see him becoming anything more than a taller version of Tony Allen. Hopefully

I'm saying he's athletic as hell but that's about it. His shooting percentages are dropping every year and his dribble drive has not improved the way it should. I just don't see him becoming anything more than a taller version of Tony Allen. Hopefully

He's in a slump. They don't last forever

I'll say this about AG. I wouldn't trade him unless we received an all star caliber talent in return (e.g. Parker, Butler, Bogans, etc)

I'll say this about AG. I wouldn't trade him unless we received an all star caliber talent in return (e.g. Parker, Butler, Bogans, etc)

Bogans?

Yeah I'd do it for Butler. Maybe Parker.