Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

No he would be a perfect trade if u want to tank.

A guy who's game is built on athleticism out with a major knee injury? I wouldn't trade C.J. Watson for that... but point taken about it being good for a tank this year. I hope for the kid that he's able to come back and play the same, but I'm not sure he'll be able to.

A guy who's game is built on athleticism out with a major knee injury? I wouldn't trade C.J. Watson for that... but point taken about it being good for a tank this year. I hope for the kid that he's able to come back and play the same, but I'm not sure he'll be able to.

Eh, acls aren't horrific injuries anymore. I wouldn't trade for him but i also wouldn't expect it to effect him all that much

This might sound crazy but what about a trade with golden state?

Green and Durant has been having issues in the court lately. Might be nothing but what if it is? Durant is a free agent and can easely leave GS once a championship is achieved there. What if he agrees to stay as long as Green leaves?

Maybe a trade for Green can work here if that is the case.

Ibaka, mario for Green . There is 1% chance that could ever happen but will be good to have green here.

This might sound crazy but what about a trade with golden state?

Green and Durant has been having issues in the court lately. Might be nothing but what if it is? Durant is a free agent and can easely leave GS once a championship is achieved there. What if he agrees to stay as long as Green leaves?

Maybe a trade for Green can work here if that is the case.

Ibaka, mario for Green . There is 1% chance that could ever happen but will be good to have green here.

Never change a winning team!!! Why should the Warriors trade one of the most polyvalent players in today's NBA? For Ibaka... no chance.

I dont think that will ever happen but if there is any truth on the disgruntled relationship between Green and Durant then you have really no choice. Durant is going to be a free agent and he will leave if this escalte more. He did it once, he can do it again.

Also, im not sure if they will have to sign Curry(also a free agent) and Durant to max money this summer. I dont think they can afford to sign 4 max contracts in the next couple of years which make my proposal trade for Ibaka even less likely now that I think about it.

Looking at the whole picture(if Durant stays), I see Klay as the one likely been traded instead. He will be a free agent in 2018 and if you already have Curry and Durant maxed and Green at 17-18 mill a year there might not be enough money left to max him as well as Green salary will end in 2019 and you will have to max him as well.

One of those two players will be traded next year if Durant resigns.

I dont think that will ever happen but if there is any truth on the disgruntled relationship between Green and Durant then you have really no choice. Durant is going to be a free agent and he will leave if this escalte more. He did it once, he can do it again.

Also, im not sure if they will have to sign Curry(also a free agent) and Durant to max money this summer. I dont think they can afford to sign 4 max contracts in the next couple of years which make my proposal trade for Ibaka even less likely now that I think about it.

Looking at the whole picture(if Durant stays), I see Klay as the one likely been traded instead. He will be a free agent in 2018 and if you already have Curry and Durant maxed and Green at 17-18 mill a year there might not be enough money left to max him as well as Green salary will end in 2019 and you will have to max him as well.

One of those two players will be traded next year if Durant resigns.

golden state wont trade anyone.

Not this year. i agree. But dont you think they will have to consider either letting Klay or Green go next year? ( if Durant signs)

There is no way I see those 4 still wearing the same uniform in 2019. They cant sign those 4 to a max deal and still have enough money to sign role players.

Sorry guys.. there is not much else here to talk about here and I found Golden state positionover the next two year very interesting. Trying to make logic of the case of the situation.

Maybe this should be move to the other threat.