Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

He's adjusting. Look beyond that. Next time you can watch him more closely. He's got such an high IQ. Hes gonna be good.

Same was said about mudiay.

I don't think he's gonna suck or anything but there's nothing that says he's a better prospect than Gordon

Same was said about mudiay.

I don't think he's gonna suck or anything but there's nothing that says he's a better prospect than Gordon

Eh, Mudiay is just athletic. That's not what I'm talking about. His handles, footwork, finesse, change of direction and speed and lateral movement, where to be with the ball and without, how to create on or off the dribble, it's so smooth and cerebral. Unlike AG.

Just pay attention to him next time.

He didn't score hardly at all when we played them but I was more impressed with him than anyone else on that team and ours for the most part.

Eh, Mudiay is just athletic. That's not what I'm talking about. His handles, footwork, finesse, change of direction and speed and lateral movement, where to be with the ball and without, how to create on or off the dribble, it's so smooth and cerebral. Unlike AG.

Just pay attention to him next time.

He didn't score hardly at all when we played them but I was more impressed with him than anyone else on that team and ours for the most part.

This^ Ingram reminds me of kg when he was in his first year. Not there yet with the confidence but just a smooth player with so many skills.

Good win against the Knicks. I still think we need a trade or two. I'd like to see AG and Ibaka as the starting PF and C, with Biz off the bench. Thus, I'd like to see Vooch traded for a PG upgrade or SF who can shoot. What's our there?

Good win against the Knicks. I still think we need a trade or two. I'd like to see AG and Ibaka as the starting PF and C, with Biz off the bench. Thus, I'd like to see Vooch traded for a PG upgrade or SF who can shoot. What's our there?

the same guys who were out there previously.

Gay, Knight, Dragic...

The most obvious trade is Jeff Green and our 2018 first round pick for Dragic. I'm not a huge of Dragic or his contract, but I think it makes a ton of sense for both teams, especially if the Magic are desperate for a playoff run.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=j3wvrj4

Besides points, I don't see where he'd be much of an upgrade.

If we did the deal for Dragic, I bet we'd keep Vooch for a playoff run and then try to trade him with our pick to move up in the draft after the season. I think this would be a mistake but I'd understand the logic.

Besides points, I don't see where he'd be much of an upgrade.

He's a huge upgrade to Augustine and would provide much needed spacing through shooting. If my memory is correct, he's also good at creating his own shot.

He's a huge upgrade to Augustine and would provide much needed spacing through shooting. If my memory is correct, he's also good at creating his own shot.

Defensively he's an major downgrade from Payton though.

I mean for Jeff Green, Ok, but nothing else and I don't think Riley would be that easy.