Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Who would've you brought in though?

I mean the reason we are where we are is because we have no star. We were never in a spot to grab one. Well once but Cleveland came in and took that opportunity.

I wouldn't have brought in notoriously lazy Jeff green that's for sure

I live in Miami so I went to the game vs gsw last night and it was amazing. But what I noticed the most was the staggering difference in culture -- the heat, with barely any talent, played hard the entire game. They didn't cave or fold -- sure, they may not have the talent to win a lot of games but those guys don't give up. I even went to the game where they beat Houston last week.

The difference in attitude between our team and theirs is crazy. And it's kind of shameful.

Makes me jealous in a way --even though they suck their actually fun to watch because of this. I can't wait till we dismantle this team to be honest.

Pat Riley sets a strong tone at the top. It can certainly rub people off the wrong way as it did with Wade and Bosh and James to a lesser extent, but the results can't be ignored.

I'm still kinda upset we had to give up a pick for SVG...

That interview is complete nonsense. It's all double speak with vague hints and references. Seriously you really like Biyombo? Jeff Green embodies the consistency you are looking for? Hezonja is going through growing pains that every other player in his range is immune to? There's just so much in that interview that doesn't add up.

That interview is complete nonsense. It's all double speak with vague hints and references. Seriously you really like Biyombo? Jeff Green embodies the consistency you are looking for? Hezonja is going through growing pains that every other player in his range is immune to? There's just so much in that interview that doesn't add up.

Stanley Johnson, wcs, and mudiay have all had growing pains

Stanley Johnson, wcs, and mudiay have all had growing pains

The ones where they can't sniff the floor for more than a few minutes or not at all? And then he makes that subtle criticism of him playing with the national team. How does playing with them delay personal development? Is he sipping on cokes and eating burgers vs practicing his jumper? I just don't see a connection.

The ones where they can't sniff the floor for more than a few minutes or not at all? And then he makes that subtle criticism of him playing with the national team. How does playing with them delay personal development? Is he sipping on cokes and eating burgers vs practicing his jumper? I just don't see a connection.

Yes. Stanley Johnson and wcs are all having problems sticking in the rotation.

And we all talked about the negatives with him playing on the national team.

I don't know about your basketball experience growing up but there's not a lot of individual practice time in tournament play. They go heavy with team strategy. So he didn't have the necessary gym time.

Yes. Stanley Johnson and wcs are all having problems sticking in the rotation.

And we all talked about the negatives with him playing on the national team.

I don't know about your basketball experience growing up but there's not a lot of individual practice time in tournament play. They go heavy with team strategy. So he didn't have the necessary gym time.

Maybe I don't get it. My point is that he's not sitting around doing nothing; he's still getting game-time reps. How can that possibly delay his development? How does that explain him shooting worse or seeing less playing time compared to last season? If anything he'd be even more ready to start the season.

Maybe I don't get it. My point is that he's not sitting around doing nothing; he's still getting game-time reps. How can that possibly delay his development? How does that explain him shooting worse or seeing less playing time compared to last season? If anything he'd be even more ready to start the season.

My guess would be instead of working on his shot or his first step and his lateral quickness ect...He was working on how to run an offense he see's once a year or how to rotate on defense for a defense he only see's once a year. Instead of spending all his time on individual improvement he wasted it learning team stuff and then getting no playing for Croatia.