Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

No we didn't, if we did then we could closed on the lead and take it. There were many times they were wide open for 3 ... we were lucky they missed so many because this game would not have been close.

Cmon P4W.

So we lost because we gave up too many missed open threes?

I can only do so much work for you. At some point you're going to have to back up some knowledge with facts

So we lost because we gave up too many missed open threes?

I can only do so much work for you. At some point you're going to have to back up some knowledge with facts

No we lost because they kept making 3's that kept the game out of our reach... stats won't tell you that, only watching the game does...

But I guess you didn't do that? I don't know, I can only do so much work for you.

No we lost because they kept making 3's that kept the game out of our reach... stats won't tell you that, only watching the game does...

But I guess you didn't do that? I don't know, I can only do so much work for you.

They couldn't have made too many threes considering they shot 30%

Maybe the problem is you're watching but not comprehending

If you think the 30.6% from 3 was the problem and not the 65% they shot from 2 combined with the 44% we shot from 2

I don't know. Seems pretty black and white.

If you think the 30.6% from 3 was the problem and not the 65% they shot from 2 combined with the 44% we shot from 2

Oh Magic 8 Ball.... your denial is funny

Orlando Magic Daily:

The Magic and the Houston Rockets started off strong as both clubs exchanged leads. But it was the third quarter that Houston used to their strength and rained down seven of their 15 3-point makes in that momentum-drenching third quarter. Former Magic player Ryan Anderson led the way with five 3-pointers in the third quarter.

.... conclusion is P4W just doesn't know what he is talking about. That's pretty black and white.

They couldn't have made too many threes considering they shot 30%

Maybe the problem is you're watching but not comprehending

Orlando Magic Daily:

Still Houston had enough to win, making timely buckets and going on big 3-point shooting runs to put the game out of reach.

LMAO @ P4W ... OWNED.

Orlando Magic Daily:

Still Houston had enough to win, making timely buckets and going on big 3-point shooting runs to put the game out of reach.

LMAO @ P4W ... OWNED.

We didn't lose because of Houston going on a couple of 3 point shooting runs, they still shot a bad percentage from deep. They're a 38% 3 point shooting team on the season, they shot just over 30% from deep against us. We actually held them to 100 points and they average 114.6 points a game. We lost because of bad offense this time, coupled with decent defense.

We didn't lose because of Houston going on a couple of 3 point shooting runs, they still shot a bad percentage from deep. They're a 38% 3 point shooting team on the season, they shot just over 30% from deep against us. We actually held them to 100 points and they average 114.6 points a game. We lost because of bad offense this time, coupled with decent defense.

Barnette is owned