Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Nah man that's way to much. Never have I seen a trade for a disgruntled, problematic star player where so much comes back in return.

I can see Boston outbidding because Ainge is desperate but not her team is giving up the farm like that for Cousins.

and that's the thing.

I agree if we can get cousins for what you're suggesting. it becomes a no brainer.

but what are they going to say? "I like you guys in Orlando so I'm going to take your significantly less valuable deal because I don't like how smug boston is"?

whats awful?

if we're just talking about Rudy Gay, ok sure he's on an expiring deal so who cares. we get another guy to make buckets. we get Gordon back at 4. we have minutes opened up for different lineups.

if it's Vucevic is worth more than Rudy gay you need to re-evaluate Vucevic's value.

And your complaining about Lavine's defense? Wait to you see Gay.

and that's the thing.

I agree if we can get cousins for what you're suggesting. it becomes a no brainer.

but what are they going to say? "I like you guys in Orlando so I'm going to take your significantly less valuable deal because I don't like how smug boston is"?

It's Sacramento man. Not Jerry West or RC Buford. I'm not expecting them to go about this intelligently.

I also know Divac wanted Mario and I see Vuch as a guy he'd want.

lol that's exactly what I said. I just got Windhorst mixed up with Lowe.

It was Windhorst who said we've been talking to them for weeks.

not about cousins. they just casually threw that. they could be referencing the Orlando sentinel story from last week questioning if we should trade for Cousins. They didn't say, Orlando is talking to Sacramento about cousins and in the context of the conversation they didn't imply that either.

And your complaining about Lavine's defense? Wait to you see Gay.

if we could trade vucevic straight up for Lavine I wouldn't be complaining.

Every opinion I have with players is based on a cost/benefit/market analysis. Attaching young star value to lavine and trading for him is crappy.

Trading for an expiring Rudy Gay now while we're desperate for consistent scoring and playing Gordon out of position already and considering we might end up in a position this summer where we're searching for a team to dump vucevic's contract it's fine. it's not all that great. it doesn't provide any great long term option. but it's fine.

it's "I don't want to cook tonight but I also don't want to spend money so I'm just going to pick up some taco bell on the way home ok honey?"

if we could trade vucevic straight up for Lavine I wouldn't be complaining.

Every opinion I have with players is based on a cost/benefit/market analysis. Attaching young star value to lavine and trading for him is crappy.

Trading for an expiring Rudy Gay now while we're desperate for consistent scoring and playing Gordon out of position already and considering we might end up in a position this summer where we're searching for a team to dump vucevic's contract it's fine. it's not all that great. it doesn't provide any great long term option. but it's fine.

it's "I don't want to cook tonight but I also don't want to spend money so I'm just going to pick up some taco bell on the way home ok honey?"

"That's fine dear"....30 mins later you're planted on the toilet in dumb and dumber fashion. Everything you just ate has gone right through you and now your dehydrated.

Rudy Gay...Yup.A bad case of the ****s.

"That's fine dear"....30 mins later you're planted on the toilet in dumb and dumber fashion. Everything you just ate has gone right through you and now your dehydrated.

Rudy Gay...Yup.A bad case of the ****s.

if you're having that reaction to taco bell you might want to see a doctor.

if you're having that reaction to taco bell you might want to see a doctor.

Or just quit eating that ****.

They have done a better job going away from the sand meat.

Sigh...Rudy Gay..

Oh well...Rebuild part duex in 2018.

I'd rather restart the rebuild than fight for an 8 seed the next ten years.

that's because you take a logical approach to things and can justify short term negatives for long term gains.

Edit: but in reality that's off the table. the franchise wont do that. so we have to continue exploring improvement through avenues that correspond with our goals.